Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off to scrounge up some breakfast
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all
      Drove all the way to augusta and back yest...10 hours, to pick up my friend. Got home bout 830 and drank beer some and to bed late and up at 7, dont feel that great, but there is a red winged blackbird at the feeder so that helps. Never had one before that I have seen...friend sleeps all day so as usual here. Guess I will work in the garden too...sorry about your cat MB, hope he is feeling better...later

Comment

Morning Bird - sorry you aren't feeling too swift! I forget that over here you get different birds in different areas - we have red winged blackbirds all the time .....

I am posting pics of Daisy and Katie for you all.....

Off out to the compost piles - they are awaiting me.....

Love and hugs, Sun XX Attached files [img]/converted_files/1870784=6830-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1870784=6827-attachment.jpg[/img]
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

what in the world is Daisy doing??? Sleeping??
          I am watching The Flotilla live in your honor Sun
          Katie is precious...looks like she is laughung

Comment

Daisy is not very modest....!!!!

Comment

Morning bird..
              it looks cold and rainy in London

Comment

howdy guys, how's tricks?
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

mama bear;1328301 wrote: Morning bird..
                  it looks cold and rainy in London
                  Of course !!! :H

Daisy is sleeping !!!

Hi LPC! How are you today??
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

mama bear;1328295 wrote:
                    I am watching The Flotilla live in your honor Sun
                    Gosh - it gets me all choked up.......

Comment

Hi there -

am copying and pasting from the Topa thread - but wanted to let you know what my day was going like - will post more later -came in to get rid of my clothes!!!! Last year bunnies ate ALL of the leaves off my sweet potato plants so this year I bought some Liquid Fence and having seen a couple of baby bunnies in the garden decided it was time to spray it....... to give you an idea of the smell (you spray it around your beds and the critters won't cross it) the first two ingredients are 'putrescent egg solids and garlic' - anyway - yes, you have guessed it - it went all over me - not just a spray - but literally soaked me !!!! I stink to high heaven!! Have changed my clothes but I can still smell it. the dogs think I am so interesting - LOL I put them in while I sprayed it as when I was filling the container I spilled some and they both licked it - they obviously like it so hope they don't get sick! Once it is dry I can put them out again. I hope they don't lick where it has been sprayed......

YUCK !!!

Where is everyone? I can't believe how quiet this thread is at the moment...... Nora... are you okay? jan - I ended up recording the rest of the flotilla stuff as I had to get back outside - I have so much to do and it is such a great day for the garden weather wise. Fen is at the cabin..... Paula - are you okay? I PM'd you.....

Bird - are you feeling better?

Back outside.....

Hugs, Sun XXXX

Comment

My dog goes round after me hoovering up chicken manure pellets I try to feed my plants with :-D

Comment

Back from the cabin, unfortunately. Sun, I bet you do smell...ummm..."interesting" right now! :H

Comment

Nora, where are you?

Comment

Everyone must be looking at the queen xxxx diamond jubilee!!!!! 60 years xxxx gosh! she is an amazing person x I dont think I could cope with what she has had to!!!!

Comment

Fennel, Hi sorry, I am new to the thread & I only know sunshinedaisies xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X