Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The journey begins here, so GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! For June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here folks! Slept in until noon!!!

I've been getting up so early all week & not getting enough sleep. So, I got caught up. :H

Laughed & laughed about your adventure, Sunni. And then to find out that Angie's dog follows her around too.:H

LPC - Any more noise from the neighbors? :H

Did you have a good time at the cabin Fen?

Guess Mama is at the beach.

Well - I've got to get with it. I'll be back......
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Angie - you'll get to know us soon. :welcome:
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Angie - just came in from the garden again - laughed at your dog going around hoovering up the chicken pellets after you - that is why I don't use them - I put some stuff in my compost today but I stayed down there and then put the fence around it again before the dogs could get into it!! They were really interested in where I had sprayed the liquid fence stuff but it had dried already thank goodness. I had heard chicken pellets were good for the garden 'cos of the nitrogen in them. my dogs would do what yours do.....

Nora - you must have needed it to have slept that late - or you are depressed. I would sometimes sleep - but the dogs don't let me..... or my body doesn't let me sleep much past 8.00 these days..... even if the dogs let me (which is highly unlikely). How are you feeling now?

yes angie - I watched a lot of the Diamond Jubilee stuff then have recorded the rest - needed to get back outside. The weather today is too good to waste on my day off. I have done so much out there today. Need to water the front and I am just about finished though.

Good to have you back fen. Did you enjoy your time at Tick Hollow? How is J holding up?

Yes Nora - Jan said she was going to the beach - lazy girl......

Off back outside - no rest for the wicked......

Hugs to all,
        Love Sun XXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Pappy is rallying now that the chemo is being flushed out of his body. He's at the point where he could probably go home with some baseline home health care. I hope he stays away from chemo from now on. The prognosis is still grim, and it only makes him feel terrible.

Comment

Sun, I had fun at tick hollow...I always hate to come back.

Comment

NoraC;1328501 wrote: Hi Angie - you'll get to know us soon. :welcome:
              Don't you love that she said 'hoovering' ?????? :H

AND 'cos of me, you ALL knew what she meant !!!!!
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi peeps
                back from the beach and Sun, I can smell you from here!!
                Yep...I knew exactly what hoovering meant.
                I am sunburned and jumping into shower before Nana's for dinner.
                Fen- I am so happy to see you. I was worried we might lose you too.
                xoxoxo
                ps....so HAPPY to hear about Poppy
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello Everyone! Im new here and 5 day AF (again!) So this post caught my eye because Im definately looking to make Hune a kick ass month!! Looking forward to getting to know evgeryone. The sun is finally coming out a bit so I think I may go for a nice walk to the beach. Have a great day everyone!!
                  :wings:Every day is another day to set things right!! Make today a new beginning, the first day of the rest of your life!:wings:

Goals: to stay AF and to start to incorporate some sort of exercise into my daily routine!!!:wings:

Comment

Hi Amy! I see you're in Southern California too! I don't live by the beach though. About half an hour away.

Sun - you're right,, I knew about Hoovering because of you. :H

Jan - glad you had fun at the beach. Enjoy dinner.

Fen - so glad to hear that Pappy is doing better.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I need my peeps, mama.

Comment

My best favourite flowers - just picked from the garden!!! not arranged very well - LOL but I love daisies !!!!

love, Sun XX Attached files [img]/converted_files/1871030=6834-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I feel the same way Fen.
                          HI AMY...that is my little sisters' name!!

Comment

Sun- those are lovely!!!
                            I love daisies too, but I think roses are my favorite...or hydrangeas...I used those in my wedding

Comment

I had daisies !!!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1328526 wrote:

My best favourite flowers - just picked from the garden!!! not arranged very well - LOL but I love daisies !!!!

love, Sun XX
                                Daisies are my favorite too!! They were even in my bridal bouquet.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X