Bury The Hatchet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bury The Hatchet

Oh 4 Fecks sake, please bury the hatchet & kiss & makeup!.... Or shake hands, disagree 2 disagree. Ya know I have no Fecking idea of the history of what went on at this place, but please it can't be worth all this crap!.....

We all say Shit ~ Shite that we sometimes wished we wouldn't & even times in real life when I have, I've said I'm sorry just to regain peace. Show some respect & maturity, ya don't have to all love one another, but play nice!.... We all have something good to offer here. No body needs to leave.

Now "Live & Let Live". Come on now Peeps..... Were all here basically for the same Fecking reasons. At least I think we R? I don't want my Farries to have to go & summon their Cousins, them Unicorns & take a flight out of here. I like it here & want to stay. I need this place damn it, helps me stay sober.....! It helps me grow into a better Wildflower!....

Namaste :h

Bury The Hatchet

I am not sure what you are talking about but I feel the exact same way
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

OK, I'm sorry.

I figure it's always best to apologize when I have no clue to what is going on...and it keeps my wife happy.

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

Color me clueless.

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

mama bear;1327146 wrote: I am not sure what you are talking about but I feel the exact same way
          The April Journey Thread. Today, Rubes post, saying her piece ~ peace. Me attempting to run interference.

Supercrew;1327147 wrote:
          OK, I'm sorry.

I figure it's always best to apologize when I have no clue to what is going on...and it keeps my wife happy.
          You are a wise man!

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

we have had these things happen before and they get WAY out of hand and upset everyone....
            just try to let it lie if you can....

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

mama bear;1327156 wrote: we have had these things happen before and they get WAY out of hand and upset everyone....
              just try to let it lie if you can....
              Yeah, I know. Some folks took off after that last incident. I just see the whole thing may start up again. Tho Rubes as far as I know never voiced her part openly here & I suppose she feels entitled. Wished she wouldn't have waited so long, thought it was done & over with.

Minus all the crap that was said, which I don't like one fecking bit!.... I do happen to enjoy these other folks alot!.... I try & see the good in all peeps.

Minus people who do violent & sick feckin things to people, esp children, or animals!.....

There is no Feckin reason things should get so out of hand & upset people!.... None at all!............................................ :h

I'm turning my PC off now.

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

I missed it. I am still clueless and if its animal related don't you dare let me hear of any animal abuse unless you want a pm from me and it won't be pretty.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Bury The Hatchet

don't worry Drifty..I feel the same way

Comment

Working...
                  X