superiority complexes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superiority complexes?

perhaps I'm displaying what I am questioning....are we not all equals, no matter our degrees of this and that? We can all overcome circumstances. Some have established better means to do so...does that make them better??
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

superiority complexes?

I believe the answer is yes we are all equals. However, the world is full of judgement. As far as better means, not sure. Want to elaborate?
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

superiority complexes?

Elaborating: it seems that those with means are better able to overcome unless they refuse to believe that. And flip, those without means feel they cannot overcome unless they refuse to believe that.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

superiority complexes?

Actually not my intention at all. Some would believe they have overcome their difficulties and they have, but if they had not financial means it would have been more difficult...True victory in defeating al or any adversity is in the heart and not the financial means. Sorry if I'm being ambiguous. Just a sense I often get on the boards. Adversity is easier met with financial means is all I'm really saying and lest we not forget that.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

superiority complexes?

I do agree. Overcoming adversity is always easier when finances are not a consideration, and dealing with adversity when one is broke is an overwhelming hurdle and IMHO one just has to dig deeper to overcome.

I've never sensed that on the boards lately, but if I did it's just one more absolutely futile issue that I'm unwilling to deal with, as in some just "don't get it". Don't let that kind of stuff rent space in your head.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

superiority complexes?

Bless you SKendall...space is not for rent... really I meant to encourage not discourage.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
            X