Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some issues i need to find the answer to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all,

ok ive been drinking heavely for a while, 2 bottle a night plus a pint or so of beer straight afer work, im getting major stomach upsets in the morning, dry reaching, i smoke a lot and dont eat untill after work,

i would just like to know what would be causing this vomateing feeling? is it the smokes, the amout i drink at night or what?

Last night i have an 'attack' late at night, felt dizzy, hot, really light headed, felt like i was going to die, had to lie on the cold tiles next to the toilet to make my self feel better.(hasnt happened in years) just wondering whats going on with my body?

any ideas would be great.

Thanks

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Karl!!! haven't seen you post in quite some time.
    I think it's safe to assume that most of what you are currently doing would make you nauseous. You should really try to eat during the day (every 2 to 3 hours is what the pundits say).
    The amount of alcohol you are drinking is HUGE!. Can you try to cut back?
    I think the eating would be the most helpful in terms of the nauseau. I really think you should see a doctor ASAP. Perhaps wander over to a walk in clinic?
    Big hugs to you. Good to see you posting.
    :l
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

Hi Karl
      Wow, that is an amazing amount of alcohol you have been using...but I think you already know that.

I second Wally that you need a Doctor ASAP. if that is your smiling face in the avatar I think you will not be smiling long unless u get help.

so happy u came back here. Now please put down the Lager and head over to the clinic.
      Love and cheers. You can Do it :h

:l:l
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
      X