Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd June

Good morning Armsters

Its looking like a wet and maybe chilly day out in the arse end of nowhere today :H I do love being out in the sticks tho, it is so deliciously quiet, that you cannot help but feel a sense of peace.

I have been reading some other threads this morning and ya know what? Its such a comfort knowing that so many people have exactly the same challenges as me. Not that I want anyone to be unhappy, but its lovely not to feel alone. Sometimes when I read facebook for example it feels like the whole world is having a great time.......except for me :H and I know that isnt really true, but sometimes it feels that way. Its so grounding to come here and see a bit of real life.

This probably makes no sense whatsoever. Sorry guys :new:
    Just having a little air of the thoughts :H

Hope everyone is tickety boo this morn. Oney, I hope that whatever was troubling you has eased :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 3rd June

morning starty nd everyone to come, i keep trying to tell my brain its a weekend relax, lie in, but my brain will not, lol, so i let my body join it in a coffee
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Just wanted to say hi to the Army.

Hope Zeppie is excited to meet the little one coming soon! I just had mine 2.5 weeks ago. Such a bundle of joy!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

sunshinetoday;1328074 wrote: Just wanted to say hi to the Army.

Hope Zeppie is excited to meet the little one coming soon! I just had mine 2.5 weeks ago. Such a bundle of joy!
        hi sunshine, morning the army barracks are a bit bare this morning, their all tucked up in bed, lol, nice to see ya here and congrats on ur little one
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Good morning Starty, Pinkeroo, Sunny and little Leon

Slept late and now having coffee in bed courtesy of Mrs. T. I need to go and do shopping for the week a bit later.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

morning tipps, mrs tipps spoils u ,lol
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Good morning Starteroooooo, Pinky, Sunny and Leon, Tipperoooooo.

Bewdiful name, Sunny.

Just getting me caffeine drip adjusted.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

morning j.c
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Yo Pinky,

Looking forward to our wee meet-up. Cos I am.

Can't believe the difference in the weather from last Sunday.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

yeah it will be great to see u , bare with me though cause ill be half asleep,lol
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

I'll be a bit droopy too.

Had a bizarre text convo with the girl across the road at 1.30am about her wanting to borrow some ciggies. I wasn't going to get out me pit to deliver them and she wasn't willing to come and get them.

mmmmmmmmmm methinks she'd had more than a few drinks.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

sounds like she was wrecked
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

i was awake till 1,30 amish myself, there was a lady on here having a drink so was chatting to her
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Especially when she gave up smoking about June last year.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

JackieClaire;1328099 wrote: Especially when she gave up smoking about June last year.
                              LOL, sounds like she had a few bottles of wine
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X