Army Thread 3rd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd June

littlepinkcat;1328098 wrote: i was awake till 1,30 amish myself, there was a lady on here having a drink so was chatting to her
    Bless ya.

I would spend hours in chat when I first joined.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

so i think we should go for a coffee first, so we can wake up, lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

littlepinkcat;1328104 wrote: so i think we should go for a coffee first, so we can wake up, lol
        That is the essential part of a meet up, unless you meet Mario. He has to have herbal tea. :eeew:

Looks more like a hot chocolate day, tho.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning army woke up to heavy rain here and it feels chilly. Last sunday i was sitting out in the back garden in the sun. I didn't read back on all of yesterday's tread so i'll do that. My sister was to have a barbeque this afternoon at 4pm for her daughter. She's off to Australia for a year with her bf. i hope the weather clears or else we'll all just be in the house. Its quite windy too. I hope you all have a nice sunday.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Yo Fireyfoxylady,

It's unbelievable the way the weather has changed. I've got the heating on this morning.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

hi foxy, hope the weather keeps up, cold here, sitting infront of the fire
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

australia now wouldnt that be a grand place to do my degree
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mollyka;1328121 wrote: Mornin from a freezing mad wet cold Ballyer!! Bit like Oney --- all cosied up and no worries bout gardens or beaches ----- luverly!!!!
                  Morning Sunny and Leon ---- and millions of congrats to you and your little man - he's an absolute beauty!!!
                  Great to see Foxy - bummer bout the bbq I s'pose but - well it wouldn't be a bummer to me - I hate feckin bbq's - and the food, flies, peeps with beer, burnt sausages, shall I go on
                  Starty I know exactly what you mean!! Hadn't verbalised it in my head, but I've actually sometimes felt 'left out' on FB even sort of envying peeps their hangovers riddle me that one!!! Enjoy your day on the Moors!
                  Glad the night went well Tippers, you can relax a bit now yeah - and to the secret meet-uppers - have a lovely day!
                  Spent over 2 hours on Skype with Jilly last night - gawd I'd forgotten how exhausting daughters can be Apparently I've to rally all the troops for go-carting when she comes home - well there's 4 awkward men involved - guaranteed at least one of them will have a problem with that - then it'll be my fault that the whole family didn't get together - ah bollix --- I'll try!!
                  families, lol, what they like, dammed if u do , dammed if ya dont
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

were meeting at 11, so leaving here around 10pmish
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

i meant am, lol
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Yo Mollymoo,

You have my deepest sympathy. I've got a Jilly 'cept her name is Jenny and she's coming for her dinner.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

aww you's two r good mams, you's can adopt me, my mam is as much use as a chocolate fireguard, lol
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

morning ktab, how's tricks?
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Did someone say chocolate? :tonguemonkey:
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X