Army Thread 3rd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd June

Hi again Molly and everyone else. Thanks for your pms Molly. Yep bloody freazin and windy here and lashing rain. Like winter again compared to last week. The weather changed yesterday afternoon. Starty i must google exmoor it sounds lovely are you there alone? JC and Pinky enjoy your meet up today i hope your weather is not as bad as ours. Both cats are now with wet fur and paw marks all over the floor i hope they stay in.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Morning KT,

Yer like a hound dawg when it comes' to chocolate.

I'm doing a coffee and walnut cake tomorrow and Great Auntie Freda's cheese cake.

Mind you we have no idea who Great Auntie Freda is but it's a lush cheesecake.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hi KTAB how have you been? Long time since you last posted its good to see you.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Guilty as charged but coffee & walnut wins hands down. Not feeling too good, currently laying in bed with a lemsip and coughing like a mad yoke.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

KTAB;1328134 wrote: Guilty as charged but coffee & walnut wins hands down. Not feeling too good, currently laying in bed with a lemsip and coughing like a mad yoke.
            awwww, poor ktabbers
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hello FF, wish I could say things were great but I had got myself stuck in a rut again over the past number of weeks.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mollyka;1328139 wrote: :H
                Mornin Tabbers - snotting again are we?:l Poor wee lamb:H Sorry - didn't mention man-flu - not once --- oh I did mention man-flu once ---- oh twice --- oh bollix:H

My little shit stayed in his mates house last night and was coming home at the crack of dawn to study ---- yeah????? Not even replying to a text yet --- OMFG I'm TIRED already!!!!!
                molly there are a couple types of students, some whose swatty and some who procrastinate and those that lie to their parents so they can go out, lol, mrs pinky is the latter she'd tell me anything to get out of study but i know her game, lol, straight on a sex ban and shes studying agian, maybe u should think of something for joey
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hi Molly, defo snot man flu cause no runny snout but I did nearly cough up half a lung.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Rightio ladles and jellyspoons orff to make meself look more bewdiful.........I know, I know, can't get any more perfect that I already am

See ya in a bit Pinky.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Ahh sorry to hear you're in bed with a cold tabbers. I have a bit of a cold and cough also. I got meself in to a bit of a rut lately too but trying to get meself back on track once this bank holiday weekend is over. How is the job going for you? Coffee and walnut cake sounds lovely JC. Hope you and pinky have a lovely meet up tell us all about it when you get back.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

right im setting off, see you's all later
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Have a lovely time today ladies.

Job is going grand FF pretty tough gig though most of the time.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

The drive is long but that's ok, its the rediculous work load and trying to do six things at once thats the main problem. Generally have in excess 100 emails a day to answer too. Sure listen its keeping a roof over our heads and food on the table for now. And without a wage I would be stuffed.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Yep, agree. Actually I have a friend who lives near town and most of the pubs around the area have dropped the price of drink way down before 5pm, I assume they are targeting the same unemployed with time on their hands.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hi Guys!

Summerfest me arse. I am still a bit fragile so seeing as it is too bad out, I am hoping the kids will give up the idea of going to the festival and will accept going to the 1.50 shop to get lots of art stuff and goodies and painting and making stuff for the day. I just want to hibernate.

Molly, they should be PUMPING money into the libraries, especially in these times.

Sunshine, your little boy is simply beautiful.
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X