Army Thread 3rd June

off to find coffee pot
    I am here if you need me Oney....
    fancy some grits??
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Sunshine your little baby is so cute. I hope you feel better oney so sorry about the family crap you're going tru it will pass so just concentrate on your younger brother's wedding and enjoy the day. It seems a lot of pubs are very quiet these days but lowing the prices is not the awnser for unemployed or people with time on their hands during the day the coutry is bad enough with the drink culture. I do notice supermarkets and offies seem busy enough selling drink. It seems most people are drinking more at home. I would be lost if my local library closed down or had less hours i find it great to spend time browsing around and as an unemployed person and for people on low income its a good way to get books cds and dvds for free. MB i also love browsing round book stores tho i don't buy as much only if there is offers on. I wish Ireland still didn't have such a drinking culture but it seems its every where now not just bad in uk and here only. Some one mentioned on another tread that Oz where they live is bad too with the good weather and the barbie culture drinking goes hand in hand with that.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

How are you feeling now Foxy? Any better hon?
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hi oney a bit better tanx need to get meslf back on track and back to AA. I have counceling and acunpunture next week so that should help. I think the best thing is stay home with the kids if they can get art stuff or crafts cheap in the euro shop. Do n't think the weasther is going to get any better today.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Ahh Thanks MB, you are a sweetheart xxx

Nice one Foxy, maybe me, you and Molly can meet up for a coffee in town some day over the summer?

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

That would be lovely Oney we must arrange something. I'll be back later just going to get a sandwich and tidy up a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Moring oney!!! hows things??
                Week One, Two, Three, Four - :yay:
                Week Five, Six , Seven - :yay:

Week Eight - On Day 5

Starting to enjoy life now

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

hiya guys, back from the meet nd greet and i saw pics, of molly, mrs A and oney and what a good looking bunch of alkies u all are, lol
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Was at wedding last night in Wexford!! was mad not drinking at the wedding! My first time ever!!! at the start of the day when everybody was back in the hotel reception bar just after the wedding, it was great laugh and i would of loved a few pints!! then the dinner happened in the function room and waiters were pouring wine into everyones glass and everyone was having great time and the food was amazing!!! Speeches were also very good and funny and everyone was having great time!! i drove to the wedding and didnt book a room, just so i wouldnt drink. was good i done that because i would of loved a few drinks and nobody would of stopped me, was hard!!
                    But as the night when on people who i were talking to during the night started getting quiet drunk and it was getting harder to hav a decent conversation. I am fairly sure, that i was the only one not drinking apart from a couple of young kids obviously. People were getting very drunk and 2 lads even got sick in the toilet and everything!! Dont get me wrong, it was a good wedding. i ended up at the end of the night just sitting on a nice couch beside a fire in a lovely lounging area and just rest my eyes.
                    I left the wedding at 2.30am and drove home to Dublin in the lashing rain and hand to stop twice for my girlfriend to get sick!! she was drunk!! im up now and fresh and just glad i got through the wedding. Sorry for going on just wanted to tell people who understand what its like to be AF!!!
                    Week One, Two, Three, Four - :yay:
                    Week Five, Six , Seven - :yay:

Week Eight - On Day 5

Starting to enjoy life now

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hiya Topper!

Pinky! Tell us more!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Topper12;1328234 wrote: Was at wedding last night in Wexford!! was mad not drinking at the wedding! My first time ever!!! at the start of the day when everybody was back in the hotel reception bar just after the wedding, it was great laugh and i would of loved a few pints!! then the dinner happened in the function room and waiters were pouring wine into everyones glass and everyone was having great time and the food was amazing!!! Speeches were also very good and funny and everyone was having great time!! i drove to the wedding and didnt book a room, just so i wouldnt drink. was good i done that because i would of loved a few drinks and nobody would of stopped me, was hard!!
                        But as the night when on people who i were talking to during the night started getting quiet drunk and it was getting harder to hav a decent conversation. I am fairly sure, that i was the only one not drinking apart from a couple of young kids obviously. People were getting very drunk and 2 lads even got sick in the toilet and everything!! Dont get me wrong, it was a good wedding. i ended up at the end of the night just sitting on a nice couch beside a fire in a lovely lounging area and just rest my eyes.
                        I left the wedding at 2.30am and drove home to Dublin in the lashing rain and hand to stop twice for my girlfriend to get sick!! she was drunk!! im up now and fresh and just glad i got through the wedding. Sorry for going on just wanted to tell people who understand what its like to be AF!!!
                        You LITTLE TOPPER!! You did fantastic!!! I am so bloody proud of you!

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Topper12;1328234 wrote: Was at wedding last night in Wexford!! was mad not drinking at the wedding! My first time ever!!! at the start of the day when everybody was back in the hotel reception bar just after the wedding, it was great laugh and i would of loved a few pints!! then the dinner happened in the function room and waiters were pouring wine into everyones glass and everyone was having great time and the food was amazing!!! Speeches were also very good and funny and everyone was having great time!! i drove to the wedding and didnt book a room, just so i wouldnt drink. was good i done that because i would of loved a few drinks and nobody would of stopped me, was hard!!
                          Topper u done really well, and dont the pissed look weired when ur off the drink
                          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

aye we had a good chinwag and had a massive cup of coffee it was like a bucket, lol
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

lol, she likes a good craic, but so do i , lol, i can talk for england
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Jackie is very quiet lol.

I bought a lovely little dress in Tesco for the night before the wedding and it is SIZE 6!! Happy feckin days!

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X