Army Thread 3rd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd June

howdy oners, did the kids go to the 1.50 shop?
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

I'm turnin lesbo! 2 good lookin lassies yis are Pinky!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

They did and got paint yer own piggybacks, which is going swimingly!

No, I was wondering where Pingu was this morn Mollers!

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Zenstyle;1328363 wrote: Well, I'm going to go to the gym for a quickie on the dreadmill. Then I'm going to go and play pool this arvo. There will be lots of smokers and drinkers there but I am quietly confident. Actually, I am completely confident! ) It's good because I know just about everyone there so there will be no social anxiety to make me feel like a "need" a drink. And I'll be so pissed off with all the smoke I'll be patting myself on the back... lol... Even when I was smoking I hated second hand smoke. :yuk:
          So glad you are back to your own self

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Me.

Gorra text this morning.
            She's going away for a few days with Mr Pingu, leaving the kids at her Mam's.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

my MWO out is dead slow too, im gonna have to lock mrs pinky away i see, so yous all dont jump on her, LOL
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Ohhhhh thanks Jacks x

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

littlepinkcat;1328369 wrote: my MWO out is dead slow too, im gonna have to lock mrs pinky away i see, so yous all dont jump on her, LOL
                  ha ha!! You make a lovely couple Pinky and look blissfully happy xx

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

I'm orff to stuff me face.

I'm Hank Marvin.

Bacinalongishbit.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Okay,

My dumbness/curiosity finally revealed...
                      Been trying to figure this out for months.

What is The Army Thread????
                      And please don't say people in the Army because that's just WAY to ,obvious...has to be something much more clandestine than that....people only from Ireland ? England ?Scotland? Florida ? :scratchinhead::scratchinhead:

Okay, I give up....
                      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

hiya the army thread is for anyone that wants to join, its mainly full of british people yes but we have people from all over the world as members, feel free to drop in at any time
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Hullo! I'm contemplating what I'm having for tea tonight...Maybe some mushy peas and baked fish. Oh Bollox, I've never had mushy peas and don't know where to get them!!

Hahahahahaha!!!! American girl here, and hello Army! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

"I like people too much or not at all."
                          Sylvia Plath

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

Kradle123;1328389 wrote: Okay,

My dumbness/curiosity finally revealed...
                            Been trying to figure this out for months.

What is The Army
                            Thread????
                            And please don't say people in the Army because that's just WAY to ,obvious...has to be something much more clandestine than that....people only from Ireland ? England ?Scotland? Florida ? :scratchinhead::scratchinhead:

Okay, I give up....
                            Hey Troopers!!

Kradle, the title of the thread was thought up by someone who envisioned a bunch of people fighting against AL as an army fighting against something evil and thus the Army thread was born and carries on to this day. Like Pinky said, mostly British, and Irish with a few Scottish people as well. Don't let Zennie-butt fool you about being from Florida. That's only where she lives. She's a Scottish lass, no mistake about it. Then there are a few of us in other countries that are basically in the same time zone, only a couple of hours apart. Tipster from Saffaland, ExPatty - Irish bint in Paris, LadyJan - a Londoner living in the Canary Islands and moi - a Canadian living in Greece. Then we have a few people who post now and then from the States and Canada. Everyone is welcome, lots of room in the barracks for all and the mess hall usually has a cake baked by one of the regular members or some choccie of some kind. And there's only one stipulation to join our ranks - you gotta have a mad sense of humour.:H Oh, and it helps if you like to eat a lot, too. And not always healthy stuff either.
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

mushy peas r well nice
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd June

LOL @ mOLLY, HOWS YA MEAT COMING ALONG?
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X