Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th June

morning satzuma
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Good morning Army and a

to all of you.

Startypant and ExPatty, sending :huggy your way. And to Tipster, too.

satz123;1328710 wrote: Bank Holiday here too. Nothing to do and all day to do it. LOVE it:goodjob: Even though living with a man who loves drinking in pubs I have learned to choose my battles. Weekends are a challenge so it's just control the damage as much as possible.
      Week in Greece will pose new challenge on this journey of mine.
      Not blaming Mr Satz but sometimes it's difficult as the mentality of a drink culture is so ingrained here:upset:

Satz, I just got off the phone with the Port Authority in Zakynthos. Before that I talked to the company that is supposed to run the ferry service between Zakynthos and Kefallonia and it's not running yet but there are hopes for the end of the week. Yeah, right. Port Authority in Zakynthos told me you will have to go from Zachinthos to Kilini by ferry and then from there by ferry to Kefallonia. A right pain in the arse for you. Damn. That is all I have to say about it.

Hiya to Mollers and Pinky!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

stirly-girly;1328720 wrote: Good morning Army and a

to all of you.

Startypant and ExPatty, sending :huggy your way. And to Tipster, too.

Satz, I just got off the phone with the Port Authority in Zakynthos. Before that I talked to the company that is supposed to run the ferry service between Zakynthos and Kefallonia and it's not running yet but there are hopes for the end of the week. Yeah, right. Port Authority in Zakynthos told me you will have to go from Zachinthos to Kilini by ferry and then from there by ferry to Kefallonia. A right pain in the arse for you. Damn. That is all I have to say about it.

Hiya to Mollers and Pinky!!
        Ah Stirly . Thanks so much for that. You are a topper:h That is SHITE. Mr Satz devestated. Going around now all grumpy arsed like Victor Meldrew:upset:

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

mollyka;1328722 wrote:
          Satz, when are you going to Greece? Just my tuppence worth, I reckon you're gonna have to absolutely decide what way you want to handle booze/no booze before you go - if you leave it to chance - in my experience it can be pretty chaotic otherwise - 'specially if you haven't really been drinking for a while and then if you head into real 'holiday drinking' - you could be a mess. Just saying - cos that happened to me
          Mornin Pinky Stirly Tippers!
          I know Mollerooney . I am a chicken though. I hate to be too hot and double hate a hangover in the heat so never let it happen . This holiday is now going to be even more stressful. My BIL SIL daughter also coming and now I have to listen to their moans too. Not the week to be trying to make life changes.:upset:
          I'll be ok - if I don't bleedin kill one of them.

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Ps
            1. John is an identical twin - so Victor X 2
            2. Is this slow. Can only see my posts all the time

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Hi there people.

I miss you a lot Starty x
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

satz123;1328727 wrote: Ah Stirly . Thanks so much for that. You are a topper:h That is SHITE. Mr Satz devestated. Going around now all grumpy arsed like Victor Meldrew:upset:
                I don't have the time right now but I will check the ferry schedules and let you know. When I say check, I mean I will call the individual companies to verify what the schedule is and not just take the chance that what I can find on-line is an updated schedule. The thing is that you don't want to leave to late on Saturday from Zakynthos or it will take the whole day to get to Assos. There is hope tho' that by the time you are leaving, that the ferry service from Kefallonia to Zakynthos will be up and running. From what the girl told me tho' you have to make a reservation because they will be using a smaller boat. The whole thing sucks IMO. They want the fecking tourist business but don't provide the proper means of travel. I guess with the economy the way it is, they just can't afford to keep some lines going.

Hiya Oney!! I miss Starts, too but at least it's a busy schedule that's keeping her away and not something else. What will you be cooking today?

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Good morning Starteroo, Expatty, Tipperooo, Satzuma, Pinky, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly, Mollymoo, and Oners ('cos I know by the time I've finished this post you'll have arrived)

Went to bed dead early for moi last night and slept like the proverbial log.

You'd think I'd been rowing wan of the boats yesterday.

Satz, love will ya get yerself down the shops and get yerself a lappy.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Ola, I am having the bairns today, my neice whos 2 and my little brother whos 8, a fun packed day here, taking them to the beach then a fun soft play place and a park, keep them busy and knacker them out, lol, can't wait to see my little brother not seen him in ages
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

I dunno Stirls, not feeling great today, not hungry.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Ahh just the pain of woman, I suffer horribly plus i Have a headache over my right eye since yesterday and it is a pain in the hole.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

That last sentence did not make sense.

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

im off to do some cardio then best pick these kids up or me sister will have a fit and keep ringing me saying when ya coming, lol, have a good day army
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

JackieClaire;1328741 wrote: Good morning Starteroo, Expatty, Tipperooo, Satzuma, Pinky, Cirly Wirly Stirly Girly, Mollymoo, and Oners ('cos I know by the time I've finished this post you'll have arrived)

Went to bed dead early for moi last night and slept like the proverbial log.

You'd think I'd been rowing wan of the boats yesterday.

Satz, love will ya get yerself down the shops and get yerself a lappy.:wavin: Jackie!!
                              littlepinkcat;1328742 wrote: Ola, I am having the bairns today, my neice whos 2 and my little brother whos 8, a fun packed day here, taking them to the beach then a fun soft play place and a park, keep them busy and knacker them out, lol, can't wait to see my little brother not seen him in ages
                              Sounds like fun, Pinky. Hope the weather holds up for you. Perfect beach day here today. :beach:
                              one2many;1328743 wrote:
                              I dunno Stirls, not feeling great today, not hungry.
                              I just meant in genera and only out of curiosity. I haven't decided whether I can be arsed going down to the port for fresh fish or just do a pork stew. Hum, ho, decisions, decisions....:catroll:

Comment

Army Thread 4th June

Have a lovely day Pinky, kids bring out the best in us xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X