• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th June

Just sent email Stirlypoo:h

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

kapone12;1329745 wrote: AHOY THERE ME HEARTIES!!

I've been flat out at work and we just had a long weekend, which I spent up in Nelson (about four hours drive away) which was nice and today we have been SNOWED OFF WORK!!

YES IT IS SNOWING steadily and heavily - a beautiful picture from the warmth of indoors, but bloody cold out.

I hope all's well on the thread, I'll have A chance to read back a bit this morning - even though most of you will be thinking about heading to bed, ...

Wishing you all a serene and happy tuesday evening or what ever time of day it is in your part of the world....

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

x
      x
      Feckin snow. My poor baby is there now. Just over from Sydney He will die of cold
      :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

Oney. Is Andrew ok in NZ. Haven't heard from hm in a week? Not too unusual but just had a bad feel there . Not my style usually - let them get on with it.

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

Oney ignore me. That was unfair:l

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

satz123;1329769 wrote: Feckin snow. My poor baby is there now. Just over from Sydney He will die of cold
            :upset:
            It's only snowing down in the south island, satz. 20 degrees up in Auckland, so fear not.

ONEY - how are you honey? Thanks for missing me! It really means lots :l:l

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

Oh, that is 20 degrees Celcius by the way!

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

kapone12;1329785 wrote: Oh, that is 20 degrees Celcius by the way!
                Ah thanks KP. We all miss you:l your lovely calm and positive posts.especially as you were always there early in our morning

Comment

Army Thread 5th June

satz123;1329790 wrote: Ah thanks KP. We all miss you:l your lovely calm and positive posts.especially as you were always there early in our morning
                  Thank you for that, satz - one of my many maxims I hold dear is "encourage each other and build each other up" - in a society where often sarcasm and put-downs are common and acceptable, I try hard to avoid both, even in my thoughts. I'm not sure why in the world we live in it's 'cool' and promoted on TV that being sarcastic is witty, ... and being kind and gentle can be seen as weak or wowser-ish, ...I say CRAP to that :H:H Kindness is effective like a smile, and so much more beneficial.

No doubt most of you will be sleeping at the moment - I've just been for a walk in the snow, it is so beautiful!

Bless x x

Comment

Working...
                  X