Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Weds 6th June

Good morning army

It's a bit wet and miserable outside this morning but I am feeling pleased with myself cos I've been out for a walk and a run overnight. My house is a complete tip though because of my recent drinking but I am going to try and motivate myself to be AF at least for a little while.

Happy wednesday to you all. Does it count as a hump day if monday and tuesday were public holidays?

Morning reccie, some AF time sounds good for u a t the moment and hopefully it will grow into a more AF permenant thing
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Reccie and Pinky

Define a "little while" Reccie

Bloody cold and miserable here too, with a total deluge forecast for tomorrow. Ugh...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning pinky What have you got planned for today?

Comment

Hi tips

Comment

hi reccie and tipps, ive got a bit of exercise to do , then off to work for a saf meting, need to fix the hoover or buy a new one book our holiday and all the travel then clean my carpets using the vax machine then clean the inside of the car and go to AA, not sure i will get all that done sometimes i get a bit lazy,

tipps: shame about the weather its not so great here either but im hoping it brightens up shortly
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1329957 wrote: hi reccie and tipps, ive got a bit of exercise to do , then off to work for a saf meting, need to fix the hoover or buy a new one book our holiday and all the travel then clean my carpets using the vax machine then clean the inside of the car and go to AA, not sure i will get all that done sometimes i get a bit lazy,

tipps: shame about the weather its not so great here either but im hoping it brightens up shortly
              Wow! You're gonna be busy! :goodjob:

Comment

Good morning Reccie, Pinky, Tips and everyone else to come
                Grey here today too. Off to work in a bit-but not such an early start as usual.
                It is hump day for moi.

Comment

yeah if im not lazy and avoid it ,lol
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

happy hump day expatty, how ya been keeping?
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning guys.
                      Back to work today ....boo but only a 3 day week...yay!!

Recciebear, what is it that is stopping you from quitting the booze?
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Howyiz . Typing this with just one eye open

Comment

Morning folks, still sick. Actually went to the doctor yesterday which I seldom do, as he pointed out two visits in about the last 5 years.
                          I do understand Reccie, its hard to get motivated again when AL comes back into the picture, the good news is even after a few days clean it all comes back. Managing to keep AL away for ever has always proved impossible for me.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wassup Tabbers?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tabbers hope ur feeling better soon

morning satz and satrty
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X