One Step at a Time - June 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah, I kinda got the impression earlier Des.:l Whatcha gonna do to fix it? Have you just been winging it with al? Do you need to get seriouser with a plan??
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Destiniey;1343249 wrote: Hey RC...I am doing OK....had a suck ass night and totally f*cked up......hubby is pissed and my daughter is disappointed. I need to get my head out of my ass and move forward!!!!
      Des I have had too many of thoes nights, days, weeks. Please hang in there and start over , thats all you can do no need to kick yourself . If they only knew how pissed and disappointed you are at youself they would light'n up on you. Go be with your horses and forgive yourself look into their eyes they reflect your soul. To a better day tomorrow:h

Comment

Hi again Mama. I have to intermittent alzheimers too!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

A.J.;1343269 wrote: Des I have had too many of thoes nights, days, weeks. Please hang in there and start over , thats all you can do no need to kick yourself . If they only knew how pissed and disappointed you are at youself they would light'n up on you. Go be with your horses and forgive yourself look into their eyes they reflect your soul. To a better day tomorrow:h
          Nicely said AJ.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Bye!!! I mean hi!:H
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thanks RC I'v been down that road too many times to count and the pain and anger in my daughters eyes are to much to take any longer........even though she pisses the hell out of me some times, and triggers that gotta have a drink button, like about 5 mins. ago I have to own it . To a better tomorrow

Comment

A.J.;1343276 wrote: Thanks RC I'v been down that road too many times to count and the pain and anger in my daughters eyes are to much to take any longer........even though she pisses the hell out of me some times, and triggers that gotta have a drink button, like about 5 mins. ago I have to own it . To a better tomorrow
                but I didn't give in I walked away

Comment

mama bear;1343273 wrote: Bye!!! I mean hi!:H
                  :H you got it baaaad!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

A.J.;1343278 wrote: but I didn't give in I walked away
                    Excellent~! Hold onto that power girl!:goodjob:

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

yes AJ....hold on.
                      my son made me so mad the other day I told him him that gerbils eat their young and I should do the same thing...then we laughed and it was over
                      I cannot IMAGINE a GIRL cub!

Comment

AJ....thanks so much. What you said is so true....when you look into their eyes you do see your soul. I am so in tune with my animals that when I feel pissed off and like shit I swear that they do too! I hosed down all my horses earlier and I felt like I was cleansing myself as well. This AL shit has got to stop....I am soooo over it!
                        AB Club Member
                        AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

Mama...my daughter is 19 and drop dead gorgeous....talk about stress! LOL
                          AB Club Member
                          AB Start Date - 7/25/12

Comment

Hi all,

RC, our of deer collisions have been in the daytime, high beams would have not helped. One deer ran into the front side of my car, anothe jumped a guardrail and landed in front of my car. All collisions occrred in the month of November, both hunting and mating seasons.

Dest, I'm also "sooo over" the alcohol shit.

I'm up and running. Gotta go water a public garden, one of my garden club duties. Then I'm going to a lavender festival about an hour away. Lavender soaps, candles, plants and salads in a lovely rural community.

Take care, all.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hi Sun......a lavender festival sounds so nice!!!!! I have been doing aromatherapy for years and I LOVE lavender...it has great calming properties for horses too! Have fun today..I am sooo jealous! Ha!
                              AB Club Member
                              AB Start Date - 7/25/12

Comment

ohhh,....I wanna go to a lavendar festival!!
                                I am going to an ironing festival
                                morning Des...everything calmer at home??
                                I would love to see your beautiful daughter...you on Facebook?

Comment

Working...
                                X