One Step at a Time - June 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all , Welcome Meggie ! So tired working 7 stright, and It's Canada day ( US 4th of July so to put it) and were off to a party. I want to party like I want another arm pit, but were going .wish me luck, will check in after work tomorrow.

Comment

Hi all,
      I enjoyed a lovely meal out with hubby today. He had his glass of wine, I had none, didn't want any. I have had thoughts that passed through my head about wine, but not a single desire to drink any at all since my quit date. What a relief! But this wouldn't be happening if I hadn't spent so much time learning and reflecting, trying different strategies to reduce my drinking, over the past four+ years. I'm just ready to be done, and my faith is giving me the strength (finally!) to do so.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Awesome Sunbeam....that is such a accomplishment!!! Keep up the good work!
        AB Club Member
        AB Start Date - 7/25/12

10 Months AF - 5/24/13 :yay:

:heart:I would rather be addicted to my horses than alcohol:heart:

Comment

Hi Steppers! I created a July thread for us to post in.

One Step at a Time - July 2012

Please join us over on the July thread!! :thanks:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
          X