Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread TFIF 8th June

hi zeppie, hoping the baby comes soon and has all fingers nd toes
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

hi Pinky - I am like a big beached whale and it will be nice to push her about in a pram instead of lugging her around in my tum for a change
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Yoooooooooo hoooooooooooo Zeppie + 1 :l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zeppie2;1331342 wrote: hi Pinky - I am like a big beached whale and it will be nice to push her about in a pram instead of lugging her around in my tum for a change
          bless, i bet u cant wait, i hope its a nice peaceful birth
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Me too Pinky -

Yooooohooooooooo to you JC

Comment

Zeppie2;1331338 wrote: hidey ho army - just a quick hello - no little one yet (due tomorrow) but I think the dates must be wrong - have a great friday everyone
              About to run out the door but saw this!!!!!!
              Sending you hugs Zeppie:l
              Keep us posted! So excited for you, hon!!!!

Comment

Hiya Expatty - (you have probably already gone) but of course I will keep you guys posted.

anyway I had better get going - have a good day everyone

Comment

Zeppie2;1331338 wrote: hidey ho army - just a quick hello - no little one yet (due tomorrow) but I think the dates must be wrong - have a great friday everyone
                  (Waving furiously) Hiya Zeppie!! I hope all goes well and we see piccies soon of the wee one.

Hello Army!!

Hope you all

Best of luck to Joey. Fingers and toes crossed.

Satz - hope you have a good flight. Ferry service still not available.:upset:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

loving the friday dance stirls
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning Stirly,

Geez just checked me bank account and, boy, are we skint. What with cars and dentists, it's Oners bread for the foreseeable future.

Thank gawd we're getting fed all day tomorrow.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

littlepinkcat;1331355 wrote: loving the friday dance stirls:H Me, too!!
                        JackieClaire;1331358 wrote:
                        Morning Stirly,

Geez just checked me bank account and, boy, are we skint. What with cars and dentists, it's Oners bread for the foreseeable future.

Thank gawd we're getting fed all day tomorrow.
                        Hiya Jackie. Oh, you've got the wedding tomorrow. I bet you'll all have a great time!!

Comment

It's going to be great despite the forecast of rain.

They're getting married in the church I was christened in and looking at their FB posts they're beside themselves with excitement.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

jackie, hope the weather stays nice nd wedding goes grand, were skint too jsut got paid today so got a little it extra but not much as most gans on bills

I have excellent news i even woke mrs pinky up to tell her, lol, I have a job interview for a very well recognised mental health company as a mental health support worker, over the fecking moon
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Aww Pinky, that's great. I love good news.

Anyway we've been skint before and we'll be skint again. We'll manage.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1331361 wrote: It's going to be great despite the forecast of rain.

They're getting married in the church I was christened in and looking at their FB posts they're beside themselves with excitement.That is so neat that it will be in the same church. Have you been there since you were christened? Don't worry about the rain. Not even that can dampen wedding spirits.
                                littlepinkcat;1331362 wrote:
                                jackie, hope the weather stays nice nd wedding goes grand, were skint too jsut got paid today so got a little it extra but not much as most gans on bills

I have excellent news i even woke mrs pinky up to tell her, lol, I have a job interview for a very well recognised mental health company as a mental health support worker, over the fecking moon

Fantastic!!! We'll be waiting for news. When is your interview?

Comment

Working...
                                X