Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 10th June

Good morning, Army

Clear skies today, so I'll be seeking out a sunny spot to sit and read the paper. 1st things 1st: coffee, then shopping for the week's provisions.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps and all to come. Been awake since 5am so got up and had coffee. Just had breakfast so getting ready to go out meet up friends first and then call to my sister. Have a good sunday. Tipps hope you find a nice sunny spot to chill and read your newspaper. Its dull here but dry and mild. Catch you later.

Comment

Morning folks, looking forward to Ireland's game tonight. Temptation is to go to the pub to watch but I know how that would end so not an option. Chest infection is a lot better so I am contemplating a day attacking the garden with maybe a swim at lunchtime, but not sure if thats a good idea yet.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning foxy, ktab and tippers, looks an ok day here a bit drizzly, possibbly going to a car boot sale today then off to me sisters to cook sunday lunch then off to AA,

wishing everyone a super sunday
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning tips, foxy, tabbers, pinky and all to come.

Bit gloomy outside and not very summery.

Housework, cooking, football and a walk is the plan for today.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday

Comment

Hi Pinky & Reccie, not sure if it's gonna rain here and I do need a fence painting, decisions decisions. Hmm you have me thinking about car boot sales and buying more interesting junk and plants.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Tips, Foxy, Pinky, KTAB, Reccie and everyone else to come
              Pretty quiet morning here-my day sounds about like yours, Reccie-minus the footie.

Comment

Just posted in 9 June think it should have been here. Day 3 - probably little behind everybody else but strong and Fu used and aware px
                Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Sorry on my iPhone meant focused! px
                  Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Good Morning Guys!, Seems dreadfully quiet around here!
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning Tippers,Fireyfoxy, Ktabbers, Pinky,Reccybear, Exatty, Mollymoo, Patricia, Oney.

Big :woot: on day 3, Patricia.

Didn't get to bed again 'til way after 3am. Gawd I'm jigged. How on earth I ever managed when I was drinking is beyond me.

Aww but the wedding was lovely. Shame the organist didn't turn up so we had to sing the hymns A cappella was certainly interesting. Luckily some one managed to get the Wedding March on their phone and got it played over the speakers.

More details to come as and when me caffeine level reaches normal.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

J.c sounds like u had a mint time at the wedding
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

It was lovely.
                          Got a bit emotional as her Ma should have been there, she would have been thrilled to bits with it all. Had a bit of cry with her sister after the service.

Oh and the food. Poached chicken to start, posh belly pork and veg and then a trio of lemon puddings. And a BBQ for the evening reception.

And the live band at the evening do was cracking. Had a really good dance.

The only nightmare was the coach full of drunks coming back. Longest hour of me life. Luckily I've found a game on me phone and I sat and played that while there was mayhem going on around me.

Mr JC is busy uploading some photos so I'll get them up on FB as soon as poss.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed it JC!

Baking oat crunchies at the mo.

Need to stay awake so I'll be able to go to bed early tonight.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Afternoon all its lovely and sunny herer now. JC and oney sounds like you both had a lovely time at the weddings. The castle was lovely where you'r brother had is oney. Welcome Patricia and keep up the good work. My garden is in a tip again thanks to the rain but i don't tink i'll get it done today see how the rest of the day goes. Nice baking mr T.:chef::rays:

Comment

Working...
                              X