X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning Armyites.

I hope everyone is well.

I had a somewhat emotional weekend where once again my strength was tested. I won tho and feel as if I have come away stronger than before which I am incredibly grateful for.

Sorry about the ireland loss on the footy tho. I couldnt give a rats arse about footy but I know some of you like it. I hope it doesnt mean you are out of the comp?
    I think England are playing today? Im afraid English footballers are not high up in my estimation either....except Mr Beckham of course :h:h:h
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning Starty and all to come

:goodjob: Starty!

The Saffas beat the English at rugby this weekend. Not that I watched, I must admit. I was taking a mega nanna nap at the time.

Snot-nosed and stuffy today, with itching and blocked ears. Bleh... Dentist to boot this afternoon. I hope I'll be able to breathe through my nose by then...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Hello starts and tips - good to be here - happily sober!

Starts, Mr Beckham is enough to lift anybody's spirits - he is such a nice PERSON too! Well done you for the emotional hurdle you successfully negotiated - it surely does make us stronger and our sobriety more steadfast. I am going through wee rollercoaster at the mo - but I KNOW for a fact, that with God's infinite grace and wisdom, and a little work on my part, it WILL pass, and I will come through with sobriety in tact and all the stronger for the experience....GOOD STUFF!

wishing all to come a beautiful, serene AF Monday.. (I am grateful my Monday is over work-wise, just the home stuff to face!!)

x
      x
      Bless

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Hello Starty, Tips, Kapone and everyone else to come
        :goodjob:Starty! Yes, too bad about the Ireland loss. Tonight France England. I'm not a football fan either but may go watch the match with some friends-just to get out of the house like.
        Tips-hope you survive the dentist, hon.:l
        And Kap-I'm jealous you've already finished your Monday work day!:H Raining and chilly out this morning. Don't want to go to work. But no choice.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Morning army. Tough luck for Ireland last night. I'm not a footie fan either but i watched the match last night and we played awful. WE are not out we play Spain on thursday and Italy later. Hope you feel ok now Starty. Good luck with the dentist Tipps. Hi expat and kapone and all to come. I have to attend a funeral this morning so have to run. Have a good monday.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Good Morning Army!

Hope you all have a wonderful week x
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

startingover;1332919 wrote: Good morning Armyites.

I hope everyone is well.

I had a somewhat emotional weekend where once again my strength was tested. I won tho and feel as if I have come away stronger than before which I am incredibly grateful for.

Sorry about the ireland loss on the footy tho. I couldnt give a rats arse about footy but I know some of you like it. I hope it doesnt mean you are out of the comp?
              I think England are playing today? Im afraid English footballers are not high up in my estimation either....except Mr Beckham of course
              starts you have done very well not giving in to AL, it tests me regularly and we can say fuck it im not gonna have a wee drink, cause that leads to no good,the england team is pants, but gotta support them

tiptronic_ct;1332921 wrote: Good morning Starty and all to come

:goodjob: Starty!

The Saffas beat the English at rugby this weekend. Not that I watched, I must admit. I was taking a mega nanna nap at the time.

Snot-nosed and stuffy today, with itching and blocked ears. Bleh... Dentist to boot this afternoon. I hope I'll be able to breathe through my nose by then...

morning tipps, aww do u have man flu? i get man flu, its a pain in the ass

kapone12;1332924 wrote: Hello starts and tips - good to be here - happily sober!

Starts, Mr Beckham is enough to lift anybody's spirits - he is such a nice PERSON too! Well done you for the emotional hurdle you successfully negotiated - it surely does make us stronger and our sobriety more steadfast. I am going through wee rollercoaster at the mo - but I KNOW for a fact, that with God's infinite grace and wisdom, and a little work on my part, it WILL pass, and I will come through with sobriety in tact and all the stronger for the experience....GOOD STUFF!

wishing all to come a beautiful, serene AF Monday.. (I am grateful my Monday is over work-wise, just the home stuff to face!!)

x
              x
              Bless
              Morning kapone, hope ur roller coaster gets a bit less turbulent

expat3;1332925 wrote: Hello Starty, Tips, Kapone and everyone else to come
              :goodjob:Starty! Yes, too bad about the Ireland loss. Tonight France England. I'm not a football fan either but may go watch the match with some friends-just to get out of the house like.
              Tips-hope you survive the dentist, hon.:l
              And Kap-I'm jealous you've already finished your Monday work day!:H Raining and chilly out this morning. Don't want to go to work. But no choice.

Hi expatty, enjoy the match hopefully we hod our own and rooney steps up to the mark

Firefox;1332930 wrote:
              Morning army. Tough luck for Ireland last night. I'm not a footie fan either but i watched the match last night and we played awful. WE are not out we play Spain on thursday and Italy later. Hope you feel ok now Starty. Good luck with the dentist Tipps. Hi expat and kapone and all to come. I have to attend a funeral this morning so have to run. Have a good monday.
              Morning Firefox, hoping the funeral goes smoothly, were all here if u need to chat x

one2many;1332932 wrote:
              Good Morning Army!

Hope you all have a wonderful week x
              Marning oners
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

mollyka;1332936 wrote: Mornin Army! House of Stress here this morn. Maths 2 and Irish 1 today --- so mammy prayers being said - will that be enuff??? May have to be.
                Sorry you're having a bit of a tough time Starty Kaps and Foxy with the funeral. Oh and Tips with the man flu! Hey Pinky and Oners ---- right orf to say more prayers Oney - ya don't see an Irish essay related to 'young people and the stresses of Modern day Ireland' in the cards do ya???? Back laters xx
                good luck joey
                I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

mollyka;1332939 wrote: Thanks Pinky - I reckon he's gonna need all the luck he can get!!
                  aww bless him, if he can keep focused and not panic and if he truly doesn't know tell him to make an educated guess and at all times write articulately.

its amazing what a bit of wingng and articulate writing can achieve, when i did a business studies exam i dint know one fecking answer i thought fuck and everyone was scribbling away around me so i just wrote shite, but educated guess shite and used posh words and i got a b+, i was only young, i dont reccommend winging instead of revising but if u have revised all u can go into the exam and think fuck i divn't knaw a bit of educated guessing is the way to go the examiners say it shows initative and they love posh words, so if he acts like he knows whta hes talking about he should be ok
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Good morning Starty, Tippers, Kapo, Expatty, Fireyfoxy, Oney, Pinkerooo, Molleymoo.

Starts, have one of these :l

Lots and lots of Mammy prayers for Joey.

Kapo, I'll try my very best to remain serene today.

Will be thinking of you this morning, Firey.:l

Gawd England V France. If anyone needs me I'll be in the cupboard under the sink between 5 & 7pm.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Morning everyone, Another day under my belt. I'm afraid the footie went over the top of my head but sounds like everybody was enjoying themselves. Peace, success and happiness to all of us. Px
                      Short term goal 7 days AF

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Morning Patricia,

Another day done and another :woot: for you.

Molly, if you've got a minute or 10 can you explain the leaving cert. I can only do GCSE's,AS and A levels.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Ahhh Mollers, I thought of Joey as soon as I woke up this morn! I really think he will pull it out of the bag.
                          Any sign of labour pains yet???

Sorry folks, have not been around much yesterday, doing my best to promote my new page on Facebook.

So anyone who wants to like the page, please pm me, it is for positivity, spirituality and healing.

I am SO glad the wedding/communion/confo are over, I am in the shits money wise and I need to concentrate on the kids back to school expenses WHICH IS A LOT!

So I WANT NO MORE INVITES ANYWHERE that cost money!

cept for Glasto with Starty, I am DYING for that! Anyone else coming?

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

I've gone from a defo no, to a possible. Depends on the finances at the end of the summer.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that means yes...

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X