Army Thread 11th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th June

Only saw the last 20 mins. I was errrrrrrrrrrm upstairs looking at the inside of me eyelids.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Howdy Peeps!!
      Recluse;1333095 wrote: How's the eating right, not shite going oney?Reccie, I was wondering that myself earlier and I was gonna :bump: the thread.
      one2many;1333100 wrote: Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely day here Reccie :H:H Your answer made me laugh out loud, Oney-bint.
      JackieClaire;1333112 wrote:
      Phew...............that'll do. A draw
      Yes, I was so hoping France wouldn't score another goal. Since both Ireland and Greece lost their first games, at least England didn't lose.
      JackieClaire;1333114 wrote:
      Only saw the last 20 mins. I was errrrrrrrrrrm upstairs looking at the inside of me eyelids.
      I was watching the game and you weren't? I didn't even see Greek's game.

Looking at pictures earlier on FB. Linda - lovely pictures from the wedding. Your brother looks like a very sweet man.

Jackie, you looked very posh at the airport. I must say, the new you is quite smashing.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Hewwo Stirls,
        Why thank you. :blush:

Lot's of peeps think I've got a whole new wardrobe, but it's actually stuff I haven't been able to get into for 3 years plus.

Oh I very rarely watch England games, I get too nervous to watch so that was prolly 20 mins longer than I've done in years.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Thanks a mil Stirls, I didn't feel nice on the day, I was with all the "beautiful people", felt a bit shabby actually.

On a lighter note.....I am booking Glasto now!!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

JackieClaire;1333121 wrote: Hewwo Stirls,
            Why thank you. :blush:

Lot's of peeps think I've got a whole new wardrobe, but it's actually stuff I haven't been able to get into for 3 years plus.

Oh I very rarely watch England games, I get too nervous to watch so that was prolly 20 mins longer than I've done in years.
            Great about being able to wear those clothes, Jackie. You'll save some money by not having to buy new ones.

As for the footie, I know what you mean. I'm the same way with the Greek games. I get all freaked out and yell and holler. I'm sure that doesn't surprise you one bit. :HActually tho', I did get riled up with this game. I'm surprised my hollering didn't wake you up.:H And the ref got called a few names, too. Stupid fecker. Not fond of England one bit, he wasn't.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Hi from p3. Still thinking. still reading. getting nowhere fast. hope you are all ok.
              X
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

mollyka;1333085 wrote: Joey did GREAT !!!! and mammy of grandchild in labour!!!! At work :-( xxx:yay::yay: On both counts. I'm so excited for you, Molly. Can't wait to be a Grandmother, myself. I'll be worked up during the whole pregnancy just waiting to see the wee one for the first time. A weepy Granny I'll be for the first days. Tears of happiness, you see.
                one2many;1333126 wrote: Thanks a mil Stirls, I didn't feel nice on the day, I was with all the "beautiful people", felt a bit shabby actually.

On a lighter note.....I am booking Glasto now!!
                Oney, you always look lovely because you shine. Seriously, you have a glow about you. It's you feeling good in your own skin but it's also your new-found zest for life and learning and experiencing new things. Even if you wore a potato sack, you'd still look good. That saying about beauty comes from within is very true indeed. And I've seen it in a lot of pictures of peeps here who are sober and are living again instead of slowly dying.
                Zenstyle;1333128 wrote:
                Hiya folksies!!!

Just a wee hi and bye from me! I've been out running errands and now I'm taking the lodger to get a bike and some groceries... hopefully someone will still be around when I get back...

Haven't read back yet so hope everyone's doing fine! Hope to catch yous in a bit... xxx
                Hiya and bye-ya Zennie-butt. See you tomorrow, then.

And :hallo: to anyone else who is here either posting or eeky:.

:wavin: Pingu-purple-pants.

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

ola peeps
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Stirls, thank you so much, you have made me very happy xxx
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

ola peeps and purplepingupants and pinky.

Got stuvk in FB. What the feck is up with my tinterweb at 8pm every fecking night.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

littlepinkcat;1333135 wrote: ola peepsHiya Pinky!!
                        one2many;1333136 wrote:
                        Stirls, thank you so much, you have made me very happy xxx
                        Oney dear, I just say things the way I see them. :huggy

On another note, we were invited to Sunday lunch yesterday for a balcony BBQ. The menu was as follows - your choice of either a steak (beef) or a pork chop, then lamb chops and country sausage (BBQ'd of course), steamed veggies - potatoes, carrots, zucchini and broccoli topped with EVOO and fresh lemon juice, a mixed greens salad and a Cretan salad, two kinds of cheeses, french fries, grilled bread brushed with EVOO and oregano, and tzatziki (yoghurt, cucumber, garlic sauce) followed by pastries and your choice of coffee. It was more than delish.

Best of all - the fab meal was prepared and cooked by younger son and his girlfriend. Proud Mom here.

Well it looks like I'm the only one here so will wish all of you

See youz tomorrowz...

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

Nighty night, Stirls.

It's half time so I'm orff to feed.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

newbie question

Can anyone tell me what to expect with withdrawls?

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

howdy mollers nd zens
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 11th June

hi zens yeah stuffs good here, alloy wheel is fucked have to pay 60 pounsd sto get it fixed and wont be ready for a couple of days, on the plus side mrs pinky is making home made pizza, lush
                                Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X