Army Thread 12th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th June

I honestly didn't think you could get stabilisers for an adult bike. How wrong was I?

Mebbes you should put some of these on for him, just so you don't worry about him on the main roads.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

:H:H:H slaps thigh, coughs and does wheezy laugh
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Evening all congrats to Molly on her first grandchild. Zennie that bike is hilarious and now the other tyre is gone what a disator:H. Hugs to both Waggy and Pingu sorry you have a touch of the blues it happens me at times can just hit me out of nowhere. got my aa meeting in at lunchtime and met my friend at 3 for coffee and a natter she's home from Portugal for a while and staying with her folks. Went to Friigin Tesco for food shopping after and i got t-shirts in Primark for 3e each. Just putting dinner on so i'll be back later.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Here ya go Stirls. Wipe your tears, my lovely. I enjoyed that match although I'm very sad Greece lost.:upset:

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Hiya Foxy. Hope you enjoy your dinner.

Waggy, sorry I missed your post. I was dashing in and out watching the football game earlier. Getting back on the wagon is a good start. This isn't easy, but you know the routine. And why not stick a bit closer to the boards. Always someone to lend an ear when you need it.:huggy
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

JackieClaire;1333694 wrote: Here ya go Stirls. Wipe your tears, my lovely. I enjoyed that match although I'm very sad Greece lost.:upset:

Thanks, Jackie. I only watch football when the national teams play. I thought our guys did a good job in the second period even if they didn't do so well in the first. The problem is when a goal gets cancelled by a linesman who thinks the player was offside but he wasn't, it brings down the morale of the whole team or pisses them off. And the referee was very biased against us IMO. My throat is hoarse from shouting at him. Not that it did much good.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

mollyka;1333698 wrote: Evenin again! Sorry bout the football Stirls - at least ye were'nt poxy shite like us!! Waggy I'm sorry you're having a tough time - sometimes life just gets on top of us really:l Hey everyone else - bloomin knackered I am so haven't even properly read back - well 'cept for Zenners lodgers bike FFS - wots he like:H
                Never mind the football or the bike. Tell us the news of the baby. Where are the mother and wee one anyway? I thought they were near you. When will you get to see them?

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Evening granny molly and everyone else!

Shame about the footie stirly. :upset:

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

I could hear ya over here, Stirls. That's why I never watch Engerland matches.

Rightio pulls up seat and gets comfy. Now tell us all,Molls.

Oh and a quick message from Mr JC which reads..............'Feckin brill x'
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Awe Molly you just brought tears to my eyes :h
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Ahh Molls, that was absolutely beautiful. Love you lots you know.:l
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

:l:l:lMolly

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Recluse;1333703 wrote: Evening granny molly and everyone else!

Shame about the footie stirly. :upset:
                            Just back. I decided to walk Freddo a bit earlier tonight.

Did you see the game Reccie? Was the ref biased or is it just me who's biased? I think that two of the three yellow cards given our players weren't really necessary and he simply called fouls on the other team's players when they did the same thing. You are most welcome to disagree with me. I am a bit biased, I have to admit.

How are you doing these days, anyway? I saw your post earlier on the feck thread....

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

Just brilliant molly :l

Comment

Army Thread 12th June

stirly-girly;1333722 wrote: Just back. I decided to walk Freddo a bit earlier tonight.

Did you see the game Reccie? Was the ref biased or is it just me who's biased? I think that two of the three yellow cards given our players weren't really necessary and he simply called fouls on the other team's players when they did the same thing. You are most welcome to disagree with me. I am a bit biased, I have to admit.

How are you doing these days, anyway? I saw your post earlier on the feck thread....
                                I don't think the ref was biased stirly, but I daresay he's had better games.

I deleted that post on the fuckit thread. It was written under the influence. I'm disappointed with myself for being so fecking weak. I'm not looking for sympathy or anything...no-one to blame but myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X