I've hit the bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've hit the bottle

Hi Scottish man, one thing about this forum is that we have enough hugs to go around. Don't forget all the posters here have gone through what you have and we are a tough bunch. Re read the Tool Box and My Stories if you need a lift. Also, The Newbie's Nest is full of lovely support and encouragement.

Hang in there. :l:l:l
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I've hit the bottle

Hope your feeling better Scottishman, Iv'e been ther so many times, I'm not a lost cause you are not a lost cause nobody who has the desire to stop drinking is. Give yourself time. Listen to all the amazing people on this site.

Comment

I've hit the bottle

Thanks all, sadly the madness continues and I'mhalf pissed tonight, just to say thanks x

I'll get over it

Comment

I've hit the bottle

Ok - we'll give you tonight. But, tomorrow you're back on the wagon. Deal??? :h

:l:l:l
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I've hit the bottle

Hey Scotti--sorry you're going through a rough patch. I hope you don't get whole pissed and zero pissed tomorrow. K?
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I've hit the bottle

Well just start again tomorrow, do look after yourself, remember we all care about you. Try drinking some water inbetween the booze, just keep on trying until you succeed, and you will.

Comment

I've hit the bottle

thanks all

i feel like a drowning man, and i sound pathetic, ive never been one for self ptiy lol

Comment

I've hit the bottle

Self pity is ok occasionally, not too often though or you will keep drinking. Tomorrow you can stop.

Comment

I've hit the bottle

thanks paula, youre right

goddamn football has a lot to answer for, everytime its on, the drinks promos are everywhere

see how i shift the blame lol

Comment

I've hit the bottle

You do not sound pathetic. You sound like you belong here. Just like so many of us. Hang in there.....we're going to get this. :l
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I've hit the bottle

paula;1334214 wrote: Self pity is ok occasionally, not too often though or you will keep drinking. Tomorrow you can stop.
                        Paula - good point. Occasional self pity is ok. But tomorrow you can stop. :l
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I've hit the bottle

thank you nora

i feel soberer already, is that a word? lol

Comment

I've hit the bottle

:H:H Sounds like a good word to me. Soberer

You blame football. I'll blame all the stupid billboards advertising the booze.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I've hit the bottle

i'll dirnk to that

OOPS :new:

Comment

I've hit the bottle

You can do this Scottie! I know a man of your caliber can conquer this beast. We're starting over tomorrow ok? Yes, I said we...you're not getting away from me that easy! LOL...but I'm going to hold your arse accountable. Don't make me have to get a passport and come give you a kickin'! (said with love of course). The Co-Star of your Movie (me) misses you...so get back here...dry as a monks panties!!!
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X