ATTENTION AUSSIES 4 CORNERS MONDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think normally they broadcast Monday's Four Corners on the following Sat at 12 noon.

but check!

Gem
    Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Hi Accountable,
      Yes, it will be repeated this Wednesday evening at 11:40 pm. Australian Eastern Time. Geez you must have bloody good reception in B.C.!!!

Gem, Don't know about Sat. Don't have the guide.

Flip, I are Rags again. YAY. Burra was what I used on 4 corners. Burra is what I would have ended up with here. But due to popular demand I are Rags again. I think it an excellent idea for you and your man to take a ride past Lake George, down the Illawarra Highway, turn right at the Robertson Pie shop (DO NOT BUY A PIE THERE) and down Jamberoo Mtn. for a BBQ at my place. Geez, now EVERYBODY knows where I live. I'll get gatecrashed.

Comment

It won't be this weekend as I am busy - going to Talbingo, but will get there soon!

the boy is VERY keen on me doing this scuba diving thing so I will have to discuss at greater length with you - he's an old hand - 4 years diving off Okinowa....
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hello everyone, :new: , just a quick question. Have any of you ordered the supps/kudzo online, if so, how is iy coming through customs to Australia? Appreciate your help - I need it!!
          Tahlula
          :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
          Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

8.30 ey? See whether I'll be able to get BBC here in Hanoi. Should be able. Anyway, if not, I'm sure all our other mates here would appreciate some of the highlights if you don't mind. Cheers.
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Tahlua,

I ordered all my stuff through MWO. Customs have opened and checked the package but let it through without any problems. Couldn't be happier.

Comment

It seemed to me that Dicko called himself an alcoholic, but does not really mind being one (if he actually relises what it means). Yeah it took guts but smacked of "i'm really OK" and "this is good publicity" to me.

Just re-enforces blokey behaviour that just has to involve getting off your head and into fights. I don't think he'll stop till he has to.

Lots of celebs these days seem to glory in their issues - par for the course.

Us poor "ordinary Australians" (oh how i hate that term!) are still stuck with the wino in the gutter or the bored ignorant housewife stigma of the alcoholic.

A rich alcoholic is just having a good time! Oh the pressures of fame etc....poor things.

Cashy
                "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Agree Cashy,
                  He got right up my nose, leaning against his bad taste home bar sprouting off about himand his boozy mates. I doubt he has any intetntion of quitting, just a bit of publicity. I'd never heard of him till I saw that 4 corners show as I have to choose my televiewing carefully. Only got aout 20 years left to live and don't want to waste it on garbage tv... or being in an alcoholic haze.

Comment

hi ,new here i'm pattycake

Comment

Welcome Patty........Its a wonderful place....
                      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Working...
                      X