Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th June

Good morning!

Today is race day for me. Gulp! I hope it stays dry.

Just been reading about coming off ADs. Has anyone had any success in doing so?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 17th June

Good morning Starty and all to come

I'm sure you'll ace the race, Starts! Good luck with it.

I feel like a complete slob by comparison. Trying to decide if I'm going to get up to make myself a coffee, or make do with the water that is conveniently already next me.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Thanks Tigger

Go and make yourself a coffee, the first coffee of the day is heaven

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Ha ha Zen! You would be able to do this with all your prac on the dreadmill!

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Morning, Zennie
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Go get your own fecking coffee

Just got back into bed with mine.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

:H:H:H
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Morning all good luck with the race today Starty sending the luck of the Irish over the water to you. Just on my 2nd coffee as i woke early. Its cold and dull here this morning wish the sun and warm weather would come back. Have a lovely sober sunday

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

startingover;1335926 wrote: Good morning!

Today is race day for me. Gulp! I hope it stays dry.

Just been reading about coming off ADs. Has anyone had any success in doing so?

Morning starts, and good luck for ur race

tiptronic_ct;1335929 wrote: Good morning Starty and all to come

I'm sure you'll ace the race, Starts! Good luck with it.

I feel like a complete slob by comparison. Trying to decide if I'm going to get up to make myself a coffee, or make do with the water that is conveniently already next me.
                  morning tippers, hope u get spoiled 4 fathers day

Zenstyle;1335935 wrote: Starty... get your shoes on and go! I'm sending you today's energy... I'll skip a workout... go run...

LOL i will skip my workout too, ive been a bit lazy with exercise, i must push my butt into some more, ive got a pot belly u could rest an alcohol free beer on

Firefox;1335945 wrote:
                  Morning all good luck with the race today Starty sending the luck of the Irish over the water to you. Just on my 2nd coffee as i woke early. Its cold and dull here this morning wish the sun and warm weather would come back. Have a lovely sober sunday
                  morning foxy, send me a bit of that irish luck i get to know if ive got the job tommorrow
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

aww molly, thanks very much, i dont think i will get it but u never know, doesn't matter if i don't as i ahve a job, i just want this mental health job as it stands me in better stead for getting on the clinical psychology PHD doctorate in 3 years, or a psychotherapy masters, the competition for the clinical doctorates is fierce , as u start on 25 grand a year then when u complete ur phd the wage goes up considerably and ur guarenteed a job as a psychologist
                    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Good morning Starts, Tippers, Zenners, Fireyfoxy, Pinky,Mollymoo

Mammy prayer,fingers crossed and good luck to you,Starts.

I'm due a bid talk about continuing my Anti-Ds back end of August/beginning of December so I not much of a help at the mo.

Well the twins go back today. Needless to say my heart is very sad. Going to the airport to see them off.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Morning to the rest of army that checked in. Deffo prayers and luck o the irish for you Pinky for your interview. I'm feeling god today Zennie i had awful tiredness and headaches friday saturday with sinius and headcold but i'm feeling better today and energey levels feel better also. Must be the changable weather we are getting lately. Ahh i'm sure you're sorry to see your grandkids go jc but you had a nice tine with them and you will see them again. I'm still on ant-d's and not due to come off them soon so can't help there either. Molly hope your AA meeting is good this morning i know you usually have one on. I'm hoping to go this evening if the rain holds off as ther one i'm planning on is local and a 20 min walk which i don't mind but not in the rain. Anyway off to get brekkie be back later in the day. Enjoy your sunday folks.:cupajoe:

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Foxyloxy, they're not my grandkids ( I wish) they're my Godson's who also happens to be my cousin.

I could confuse you further by saying I'm godmother to the Godson's nephew who is my other cousins son and also grandson of my favourite Auntie and Uncle in all the world.

Would you like a lie down in the quiet corner now.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Ach Molls, she's prolly face down in a nappy bucket somewhere trying to get 5 mins peace and quiet.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Good mourning all.....Beautiful Sunny Day here in the west.
                              Have a great day..... Smile and have a laugh....it might never happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X