Army Thread 17th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th June

Pingu I read One Breath at a time buddhism and the twelve steps. I found it very helpful

Holiday report= Lovely weather, lovely place, lovely people, lovely food and FRESH ORANGE JUICE same price as a litre of local wine.:upset:

I am very brown and sad to be back to be honest I have been to a couple of Greek Islands before but this was the best.

Cannot respond to all the posts as I am knackered up at 5 (Greek time) Taxi to the port,Caught the ferry taxi to the airport, Plane to gatwick, train to Victoria, Train to Liverpool, train to the wirral and lift home Phew.
    See you in the morning:h

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

mrs a did u meet up with our satzuma?
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

aye the alloy is all sorted now, 78 quid, its dead shiny compared to the others, were off on the coach tonight at 10. 40 pm, waiting on mrs pinky getting ready, shes putting her war paint on and complaining about me hat she doesn;t like it, so i wear it all the more
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

im away to get the bus into town then away on the coach, tarra lads nd lasses
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Bye pinky. Enjoy yourself...

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Downloaded the book
              And changed my sig, did anyone notice?!?
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

That was a very good post of yours zenners...I agree with pretty much everything you said, starting with the first line. I also liked molly's response. I very nearly posted on that thread this afternoon to express my opinion on the subject but had second thoughts and decided it was best not to get involved.

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Nice signature!

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

mollyka;1336437 wrote: I did...........now Hope the book is as good as the promo. How are you feeling?

Why not Reccie, everyone has a voice here - doesn't mean everyone's going to agree with everything everyone says - --- go on - I dare you:H:H
                    It was becoming a bit argumentative molly, and with me arguments and confrontation lead to stress and you can guess what that leads to.

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Evening army got back about 10pm from my AA meeting. It was good and i'm glad i went. Welcome back and good night anon. I'm exhausted just reading your travel back to Wirrel i hope you have a good nights sleep. Enjoy your hols pinky. Good luck tomorrow Zen and Reccie its getting sober at times but great to weakup without a hangover and remember the day/evening before. Just chillin and watchin tv.:television:

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Zenstyle;1336427 wrote: Ahh well it's just the truth Mollers. Been meaning to say it to you for a while now but we're always too busy having craic! :l

Yep... Reczen starts tomorrow. And, in a very weird way, Kate's thread has been timely and it's helping me to "gird ma loins"! I can see why people get stressed out with the habitual relapsers and it's time to put more effort in. Don't tell her i said so though!!! LOL *winks at Kate* :H
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

mollyka;1336437 wrote: I did...........now Hope the book is as good as the promo. How are you feeling?

Why not Reccie, everyone has a voice here - doesn't mean everyone's going to agree with everything everyone says - --- go on - I dare you:H:H
                          Churned up in knots Molly
                          And debating with oney bum whether I deserve a wrist piercing now
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

mollyka;1336446 wrote: Yeah - fair enough! Shite at confrontation myself. Mind you - my eldest has been a bit bollicky the last coupla weeks - just..... dunno - briary sort of - I think he may be a wee bit jealous of all the attention his younger bro. is getting with the baby and stuff. In the past I would have just got all hurt and wound up and 'poor me-ing' all over the gaff -- today I just told him he'd been a contrary shite and his answer was 'yeah Mum - s'pose I have been - sorry' --- FFS - why haven't I been doin that for years
                            :H:H:H

You are a different Molly now.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Firefox;1336442 wrote: Evening army got back about 10pm from my AA meeting. It was good and i'm glad i went. Welcome back and good night anon. I'm exhausted just reading your travel back to Wirrel i hope you have a good nights sleep. Enjoy your hols pinky. Good luck tomorrow Zen and Reccie its getting sober at times but great to weakup without a hangover and remember the day/evening before. Just chillin and watchin tv.:television:
                              Hi foxy Glad your AA meeting went well. Watching tv here too....The Shawshank Redemption. One of my favs.

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Referring to the contentious thread... Wtf is WMO anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X