Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th June

Hi Army. Thought I'd drop by and say hi.:hallo:

Just having a quiet Sunday here. Bf went grocery shopping for me so I haven't left the house today. Yay!! We might continue watching the Lonesome Dove saga on Netflix in a little while. Man I love Sunday's!

Hope everyone is doing well.

"I like people too much or not at all."
    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Hi LG i'm watchin my sister's keeper but i missed the beginning and finding it hard to concentrate. Zen i was only getting 1 or 2 meetings in a week and some weeks none. Tonight was my 3rd. My counciler advised me to get as many as i can a week but 2 to 4 if i can make it is fine for me and my counciling session on thursday. Sorry you missed your meeting in Drogheda Molly after driving all the way there.

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

A wrist piercing is a single point piercing. Bit like sticking a shiny thing to your skin. It is called a surface piercing because it doesn't go in one side and come out the other.

Plan b is to hire a cello and teach myself to play
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

You ARE a dark horse Mollers! You play the cello?
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

They cut a bit in your skin and the thing has a foot which anchors it, and the jewel sits on the top

I have an orchestra here, but not a cello. I think my oh would disown me if I brought another instrument home
            To add to the flute, piccolo, piano, horn, clarinet, sax and violin I already have....mmmm,
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

ya never lose soemthing like that, i can still play the recorder lol.

Nighters Molly zz
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

I have never seen a wrist piercing sounds painful may be a wrist tattoe? The cello is a lovely instrument how many do you play now Pingu Piano and cello yes you are a dark house Molly and you played in an orchestra as well? I'm not good at learning instruments but may be start with the tin whistle if i ever get around to it.

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Nah i prefer the sound of the tin whistle anyways gonna get to bed meself and read for a bit till i feel sleepy night army till tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 17th June

Cool Zenny!! I told a bunch of people about The Killing and kind of started a "thing' around the Nest, lol. How did you hear about it? I started actually watching the second season and paying per episode on Amazon, but that got old. I no longer have cable, so I can't watch it live...Honestly after having Netflix and other series that are available on DVD, I find it tiresome to watch just one show per week and then wait a week for another one. I'd rather wait till it's over and buy the whole lot on DVD, if not on Netflix.

Thanks for the welcome guys. As for instruments, I play the piano a bit. Well, not in a long time. I lost my zeal for it when my mom put a egg timer on top of the piano and demanded 30 minutes of practice a day.:H

Wow, it's after 7 pm already! Where did the time go?! Kk, might be back later on. Peace!

Lg

"I like people too much or not at all."
                    Sylvia Plath

Comment

Working...
                    X