Army Thread 19th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th June

someone's just sent me one of those emails that makes your heart sink and you want to shout

F>>>> OFF then and stick your poxy volunteer work which I do for you out of my own time and effort up your arse

only my lack of time and realisation that it won't solve anything fast is stopping me

I will be standing down from the post in October that I am certain about. Pile of shite
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Afternoon all not long home and just havin a coffee:cupajoe:. Got my AA meeting in at one and then Tesco after for a few items. Zen i go this friday 22nd and back tuesday 26th. Yeah i was glad to get my hair done before i went and i saved 30 e not going to a salon which i cudn't afford anyway and this girl will do my hair at home again so thats good. Welcome home Satz how was your holiday? Whats up Pingu why was it so upsetting? Hope you're ok.

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

sorry, I had to deal with that mail 20 minutes before my friends came to my house for lunch and immediately following that a chat with a nice ofsted inspector about the work I do in the school

calmed down now

it was just a mail sent by the chair of the orchestra I used to play in, for whom I am treasurer, basically saying that she was sick of my crappy efforts in doing the job and it was embarassing for her, to which I said I didn't really appreciate the mail and in the past I would have gone and got slammed after words like that but I am bigger than that now and I'll respond formally (ie resign) when I have calmed down. OFC she retracted her comments immediately but the damage is still done It was aggressive and rude and I don't want to carry on giving it my time when I have a cello to learn and other things which give me much more pleasure in life to be getting on with
        its quiet round here!!
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Wassup and where's me cup of tea.

Look at you Pingu, rocking it girlfriend.

ooh I've got a message from Pinky hang on a mo.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Message from Pinky:

Hiya they phoned today. I never got the job, she said i was a high contender nd it was between me nd another person. they found it hard to choose so they chose the other person as they gave fuller answers. they also said if there were two jobs available i would have got one. Never mind least i have a job. really enjoying our holiday,sun is shining and having a look round the shops then off to the beach.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

:hello2: Troopers!!

Good to see Satz back. :wavin: Hope you had a good time in Kefallonia and that the fusking lack of ferry service didn't mess your holidays up too much.

As for Pinky -sorry about the job but love her positive attitude. :happyheart:

Pingu - good for you on letting it go and replacing it with the cello and whatever other things give you pleasure. Love your change of attitude over the past couple of days. :catroll:

Best of luck to Britain tonight at the footie. I have no idea who they're playing against tho'. Mr. Stirly told me that Ireland didn't play very well yesterday. :upset:
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Yo Stirls.

Errrrrmmmmmmm s'not Britain it's Engerland what's playing. There'll be much rattling of teacups tonight.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Ooh bacinabit. Birthday pressie opening is about to commence.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Evening all Pinky sorry you didn't get the job but they gave you positve feedback and thats good. I hope you and mrs Pinky are having a lovely time down south. Satz love to hear about you hols. Just had dinner and hung out some washing so just chillin for the evening. Tv internet and some reading.:television:

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Nope it's the son and heir's. He's a whopping great 24.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Oh silly me thinking it was Bessie:H I edited my post when i realised my mistake. Hope he has a nice evening and nice pressies.

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

JackieClaire;1337421 wrote: Yo Stirls.

Errrrrmmmmmmm s'not Britain it's Engerland what's playing. There'll be much rattling of teacups tonight.Sorry, my mistake. :sulk:
                          JackieClaire;1337422 wrote:
                          Ooh bacinabit. Birthday pressie opening is about to commence.
                          Son and Heir!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

You're forgiven cos I luvs ya :l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

JackieClaire;1337429 wrote: You're forgiven cos I luvs ya :l
                              :l :huggy :h

Comment

Army Thread 19th June

Ooh cake eating time. His GF has just arrived. Bacinabit.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X