Wayyyyyy better than drinking ever was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last track day we had....my buddy is running a camera on his bike, and thats me passing him on turn 2! Wish I could do this everyday of my life!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaUWTTxxBkk[/video]]95 CBR 600F3 vs. 03 GSXR 1000 - YouTube
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Wow, Nelz!! Thanks for sharing.

Being fairly cautious, I'll just live vicariously through you. :-)

Got a kick out of the "OLD friend" reference. Was that a double entendre? :H:H

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

AWESOME Nelz. That must be some workout too?!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Well that was the biggest thrill I've ever gotten sitting in my cubicle (or anywhere lately, for that matter!)

Thanks Nelzie!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

We don't call you DARE DEVIL COOKIE MONSTER for nothin.
          Kinda laughed at your bud revin' out on the straights trying to keep up.
          Is it all in the turns?
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Cinders....yes it was a shot at the "old" man LOL

Zenny.....the speeds vary greatly on the track. On the straights around 140, in corners upwards of 70

Techie....it is one HELL of a workout...might not look like it, but your butt hardly ever touches the seat, kinda standing/crouched and sliding off the bike in corners

K9.....it is quite a rush, nothing like the feeling of your knee sliding along the pavement at 70 mph

Woops missed RC's comment His bike is MUCH faster than mine, it has more power. He could beat me in a straight line easily, but I can take him in the corners, because I have more seat time at the track.

Going back July 7, it cant get here fast enough
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Thanks for the vicarious thrill, Nelz. First time in the last 10 years I've wet my pants while sober!

Comment

Working...
              X