Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 20th June

Good morning, folksies

Another mild winter's day in Cape Town. As expected, the weather will be cooling down and we can expect rain over the weekend Och well, soon enough we'll be back to a dry summer, so let it come down in buckets. Maybe they'll relax the water restrictions then.

Have a lovely hump day (except P3).
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Cheeses twice (as the Frog would say) - looks like I killed last night's thread...

:sorry::sorry::sorry:
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Tipps up with the larks again i might get a nana nap later. Once i wake up i find it hard to get back asleep straight away so i get up and have a coffee and cone online. Have to meet friends later so i might just stay up. You didn't kill the tread lol. Nice to catch on the situation with your folks. Hope your mum enjoys the break with friends and you get a bit of peace with cubs gone on their week away. Nice morning here the sun is trying to break tru so hopng for a dry sunny day. Happy hump day all to come.:cupajoe::wavin:

Comment

Hi Zen

Comment

Morning army

Awake already zenny?

Comment

Hi folks! it's a blooooody cold winter's wednesday winter evening down here. dismal, drizzly and got to about 6 degrees at best earlier. I HATE it!!

But other than that, things aren't too bad. I'm sober and of reasonably sound mind most of the time :H:H so that makes me joyously grateful - I just need to remind myself of that at times.

my prison time came up in the conversation at work today, most of my colleagues were more interested than appalled - not that it ever bothers me, but people are always so shocked, as they say I "don;t look like the sort of person" to end up in jail. But in saying that people tell me I don't look llike an alcoholic either and that cracks me up every time (laughing) - the poor ignorant sods.

Hope this finds you all feeling positive and serene in your hopefully happy sober wednesday
            x
            x

Comment

Night! :l

Comment

Evening Kapone and morning Reccie. Night Zen sleep well.

Comment

Good Morning Army!!

Thought I'd drop by for a quick :hallo: before I walk the dogger to wish you all a

And to say huge

to England for winning the soccer match. Hows about Greece and England for the finals?:H

Hope you all

Catch up with youz later....
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

G'nite Zennie, good evening Kapo and g'morning Foxy, Reccie & Stirly
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just don't scare the lodger with your sleeping noises - the poor man seems to have enough worries as it is
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning
                        Shiny or not today
                        Dr first
                        Happy hump day, and zen get some sleep!!!
                        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Chill the feck out
                          And sleep woman...
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

I found some little blue tablets which seem to help me sleep,ok these days
                            Feeling yuk about doctors
                            Think if sheep, zen, or some other non shaggable thing....

Comment

pingu1997;1337777 wrote: I found some little blue tablets which seem to help me sleep,ok these days
                              Feeling yuk about doctors
                              Think if sheep, zen, or some other non shaggable thing....
                              Ask Zennie about Zeppie's sheep and their best ends

Speaking of Zeppie - her baby must be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue by now...
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X