Kids Are So Cute!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids Are So Cute!!

Okay, I'm sitting here trying not to pee in my pants!! I subscribed to XM Radio today, and tonight my son is listening to one of the kids stations while I work on the computer. So far, my six-year-old has, (1) beat on his head; (2) played the air guitar; (3) rocked from side to side.

Kids make life so much fun!!
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Kids Are So Cute!!

The visual made ME laugh!:H
    sri

Comment

Kids Are So Cute!!

Okay, give me a Depends because he just started doing the robot... and rocking out to War - Low Rider....
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Kids Are So Cute!!

I was going to chastize you for getting XM over Sirius, because Sirius has much better programming in my opinion (and you know women are always right), but since they announced a merger today I guess we will all be in the same boat. My radio just decided to break over the weekend and I am awaiting my new receiver and I am dying without it. Since we have had it we hardly every watch TV and I think I dance crazier than your kids do around the house. But I will still ship you some Depends.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kids Are So Cute!!

Lushy - I was trying to decide which service to go with until I saw the merger. I was looking at the portable XM unit by Pioneer, but am wondering if I should wait until after the merger is done (okay, and I enjoy NASCAR, which is on Sirius)...

Comment

Kids Are So Cute!!

AA, Kids are so funny, My Grandson asked his Mother about something she said I don't know honey. He said "why is it old people don't remember annything" His Mom is 28. As for you listening choices. I have Xm in the house and Sirrius in my car Sirrius is better. Hopefully with the merger my Sirius stock will go up. Took a bath on that so far
            Smiles
            mar

Comment

Working...
            X