Clear All

Sober on a weekend

Feels kinda good huh?

I look forward to remembering tonight tomorrow,

um, did that come out right?

oops

Sober on a weekend

Hi
    I have no craving at all.I think we need a determination and healthy intake of good to stay Sober.I am now health conscious as well. I can remain AF for sure!!!
    Feeling great..
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Sober on a weekend

Well done Scottie and Dixon. I'm also looking forward to a sober weekend. Good luck and thanks for the link Scotishman.

Comment

Sober on a weekend

I'm having a bit of a boring weekend, but at least I can remember how boring it is, lol. I've almost forgotten what a hangover feels like after 4 months of not having one. I just don't feel quite as good as I thought I did when I first wasn't having any hangovers. Turns out, I'm just old. LOL

LG

"I like people too much or not at all."
        Sylvia Plath

Comment

Sober on a weekend

I wish I got hangovers, but I rarely do. But I am determined to hang on to this good feeling that I get from not drinking, enjoy your boring weekend, I intend to enjoy mine.

Comment

Sober on a weekend

Yes, there is something about the weekend that is so different. I'm retired and yet the weekend is sort of a "down time." In my case it's a down time from nothing!!!! Yet I don't do much housework, and feel I need to "rest" - so weird!!! And I guess that's why I feel the urge to drink on the weekend more than during the week...so must work out some plans to keep my mind off that.

About the hangovers...gee I get them even with only a few glasses of wine. I think I'm extra sensitive to the sulphites or something. I really feel so much better when I abstain!!! So I guess I should do it more often eh?
            Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
            (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Sober on a weekend

I had a wonderful sober weekend and waiting to start another week tomorrow. 11 days till my internship is done!
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X