Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAGS...back by popular demand.

Hello all,
    Well, the poor little pygmy possum was short lived, but had her moment of exposure on the world wide web. Probably extinct now.
    But by popular demand, Rags is back. It feels so much more comfortable.
    One thing . Thank you to all who responded to the post. I really appreciate that I have mates out there.

And to Roberta, who changed me back to wot I was, a cheerful, kinda cute and cuddly, inofensive, and often getting my kite caught up a tree, sorta like Charlie Brown.
    Oh and to Louise. .... A big internet hug.
    Rags.

HURRAH, RAGS IS BACK
    AND WE'RE ALL GLAD,
    THAT POOR LITLE POSSUM
    JUST LOOKED SO SAD .....

A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Welcome back Rags !

Comment

Oh good, I really liked Rags. Think I will name my next stray pet that name. (sorry - hope you dont take offense to that, I have a soft heart for them)
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Welcome back, Rags! XOXOX And Gabby, Rags is a great name for a new pet. A nice cuddly one, just like Charlie Brown and our Rags.
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Yeah, a cute little stray, appealing expression , bring out all your tender feelings , feel like giving big hugs.
            Thanks,Young, Thanks Gabby. Like I said last night, the name sits comfortably on my shoulders, and is conveying to you what I sorta hoped it would.

My girlfriend in Qld. had a beautiful easygoing dog called Rags. I only remembered that last night. I'll never forget the time he fell in love with my leg.

Comment

UGH...
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
              X