Anybody else hate taking so many pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do not want to do fish oil capsules, which I cannot because I burp them up all day long (ick!) consider flax oil or flax seed. Full of the omegas and the flax seed is delicious on oatmeal, cereal, and I even use it in baking. Really good in a fruit cobbler. It is very nutty tasting.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

This morning I opened the milk thistle and the kudzu and put it in my ALL One. The milk Thistle was fine but the Kudzu came out as the same shape as the pill! I had to really smash it into a powder. Do you think I have an old batch or is that how it always looks? Anybody know?
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

I just opened one up and it was a little chunky, but definitely breakable. But boy it tastes bad by itself. Yuck!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I take the vitamins in a liquid form and I have been taking Hemp oil which I find really helps, has tons of linoleic acids and other good stuff. I still have to take pills though- kudzu, magnesium, I-glutamine, amino acids, GABA, and evening primrose oil. Sometimes I take B vitamins too. I haven't tried crushing any of them or anything like that.
          I find my craving has gone waaaay down which is a great thing. Oh, and 50 mg. of Topa on top of all of this.
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Working...
          X