X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 27th June

Good morning, Army

Happy Hump Day (except P3).

We had one helluva lot of rain overnight - the 1st time this winter the pool overflowed. Lost the TV signal and internet connectivity during the worst of it :upset: We need the water though - hopefully our restrictions will be lifted in summer.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning army, thats a hell of a lot of rain tippers
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

littlepinkcat;1341659 wrote: Morning army, thats a hell of a lot of rain tippers
      Good morning Pinkeroo

Ready to go and drop off that application?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

i re read the application and i dont meet one of the essential criteria , so there was no point filling it in as it said on the form if u dont meet all the essential u wont get an interview, never mind, i will keep looking, something will turn up. The posts im going for im not qualified to get, so ive done well to get interviews, really i shouldn't get passed the application form, as i haven't passed my degree yet.
        The counselling placement ive been in for a year, i shouldn't really be there either as they don't normally take u till u have passed ur degree but i applied on the off chance and i got in, they believed in my abilities and as long as i keep getting good grades i'm allowed to stay
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Pinky

Back to SW and need to loose 14lbs/6.4kgs. Paid up front for 6 weeks so I'm committed again to going again.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning tips, pinky, Jackie and all to come

Wow...14lb!....that's a lot of chocolate!

But you've done it before, so I'm sure you will do it again.

Comment

Good Morning people. Happy Hump day!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Good morning Troopers!!

Seems I missed something really important on Monday - posted after I went to bed and I just saw it a few minutes ago.

Zeppie2;1340879 wrote: Here she is - sorry for the delay but thought it would be easier to stick them at the back of a thread so people could have a peek if they wanted.
                Zeppie - she is beautiful - a wee angel. :h Hope you are resting and recovering and that you will treat us to more pictures soon.

:wavin: to all of you here in the barracks and to all who drop by later.

Hope you all have a

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning from yo yo ma....
                  I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Good morning to Reccybear, Oney and cirly wirly stirly girly

Would have replied sooner but I had to do a great big sum, Reccy. It's over 26 weeks since I was following the plan to the letter so that works out at...................

0.5384615384615 pounds a week I've put on.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

X-post Mollymoo.

Last nigh I saw the other two girls that hit their target weight the same time as me and we've all fallen off the SW wagon. Another clue that moderation does not work even with chocolate.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Crikey X-post number 2.

Hi de hi P3
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I need to get rid of the chocolate n crap addiction too

I can't fasten my skinny jeans without tucking my belly in first...lol

1st position coming along dandy, apart from the tuning Molly!!!!!
                          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I've got to bugger orff to work just as the craic gets going.:upset:

Bacinabit.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

pingu1997;1341706 wrote: Morning from yo yo ma....:hallo: Pingu!!
                              mollyka;1341707 wrote: Morning Army! Bit of a pain with the 14lbs Jacks - could it be that maybe your 'comfortable easy to stay at' weight may be higher than your previous low (does that make sense) I know I can stay at this weight pretty much no matter what I eat, but if I wanted to be a stone lighter I'd be struggling forever.
                              Sorry bout the job Pinky - but you sure don't sound like you're lying down under it - keep plugging away girl:l
                              Morning Tipps Oney and Stirly and Reccie:hello: Molly.

Jackie - Molly might have a point there about your weight. Maybe you are more comfortable where you are now. That happened with my Mom some years ago. While she could have lost about 15 pounds to get to what would be the ideal weight according to her height, her GP said she was fine where she was and that he considered her healthy in spite of the extra pounds. A few years later, after my Dad died, she lost the weight and more - over 20 pounds - and she looked really gaunt. We nagged her to gain some weight and she gained about 10 pounds and is fine now - normal weight for her height and age.
                              JackieClaire;1341709 wrote: Good morning to Reccybear, Oney and cirly wirly stirly girly
                              Good morning to you too, JC!!
                              JackieClaire;1341712 wrote:
                              X-post Mollymoo.

Last nigh I saw the other two girls that hit their target weight the same time as me and we've all fallen off the SW wagon. Another clue that moderation does not work even with chocolate.
                              Well, it wasn't just choccie now was it?:H
                              pingu1997;1341715 wrote:
                              I need to get rid of the chocolate n crap addiction too

I can't fasten my skinny jeans without tucking my belly in first...lol

1st position coming along dandy, apart from the tuning Molly!!!!!
                              I saw your video Pingu and I thought you did great for only having it for a few days. Well done!!
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X