Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really really reeeeeally tired...

Ugh.

Day 3. But I am exhausted. I never felt like this before in early sobriety.
    The weather is overcast and semi-cool...my eyes are heavy...I could go for a nap.

I think it might be that I just pushed myself...I went to the gym the last 2 days...cardio and weight training...my right calf is so sore I can barely walk and my arms and chest are heavy from lifting...I also haven't drank a tun of water so maybe that's it?

I think I just overdid it and just really need a good night's sleep tonight but I can't go to bed early as my favourite show is on tonight. Gahh!

I am so sleeeeeeppppy....soo..so..tired...so....zzzzzzzzzz z.

WAKE UP BRI! There...did that wake you up? LOL

The tiredness is completely normal! Your body is trying to catch up...alcohol puts the body through HELL, now your body is in recuperation mode....and you're working out on top of it! Drink lots of water and give your cells a chance to rehydrate. Also, you should take some calcium/zinc vitamins since you are lifting weights.

I guess that's all the orders I will bark out at you for the moment. LOL

Hang in there girlie, you are doing great!!!

xoxo
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

if you able to rest sweetie....then rest!!!!

wish I could nap!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

What's your favorite show? Dallas? hee hee! Take a nap now, and then you can stay up later tonight.

"I like people too much or not at all."
        Sylvia Plath

Comment

Thanks K9. I forgot about the calcium..I have been taking protein though...but need to be more aware I guess.
          Believe it or not I am going to the gym this afternoon. I feel that if I don't then I will just give up. Maybe I will do a light exercise. Too bad I feel like a beached whale or I would go for a swim. Haha.
          Ugh. So sleeeeepy.

I think I might take a nap when I get back.
          It's probably a combination of working out, detox, the weather, staring at the computer and waking up a few times at night.

Zzzzzz.

Comment

LG - it is actually Real Housewives of Vancouver! Hahah. It is my guilty pleasure show. I think I might end up taking a nap. I have never had a sober nap before. Weird!

Comment

Vancouver...is that a new one??
              sober nap....ahhhhhhhh...you may actually remember your dreams
              nitey nite for now
              plus Bri..you are stressing about being unmployed, right??? That crap will wear you out

Comment

Day 3??? You are awesome Bri!

Comment

Hi Bri--I'm not a trainer but experience says be sure you do light exercise or you're looking for injury on strain. I was sleeping tons for a couple weeks when we had almost non stop rain and overcast. I pulled out my Vit D and much improvement in mood and energy shown. Keep up the good work!
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Yeap! Vancouver's is the new one and it is catty as all hell, I love it!! They are only airing in Canada right now. Not sure when (or if) they are going to air in the US - everywhere else - I hope they come out with a DVD.
                    Yea, I guess a sober nap does sound good.

Thank you resrchqueen.

Yea RC I decided not to go. I am way too tired and had a hard time even staying awake while walking!! But I did an hours worth of a walk and am at home now. Surfing the net...probably going for a nap.
                    I am soooo tired. I took my vitamins and such but nothing - I think caffeine may be the next step.
                    Starbucks - here I come!

Comment

NO caffeine......???????????????????????
                      NO WONDER
                      :-)

Comment

I know, right?! Lol! I never drink coffee! Maybe I should take it up.

Comment

Working...
                        X