Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and....WE"RE GOING TO KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT. Speak'in of butt, if you think Sarge is gonna let that denim clad goddess Oney walk outta my base y'all must be takin that gat dang agony drug. See you next week when the base is fully operational. Jones????

Attached files [img]/converted_files/65608=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

I'm in??
    How you feeling Sarge?
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

haha I'd be court martial'd the first day~! But it'll be fun to watch the craic.:H
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

CRAIC ? Watch your mouth young lady we wear pants at all times here. What in the hell...
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

mama bear;1343231 wrote: I'm in??
          How you feeling Sarge?

You're IN trouble is what your in mama bear. When I get through with you they'll call you HOT MAMA BEAR!!! Now get with the gat dang program will you???

Comment

techie;1343234 wrote: CRAIC ? Watch your mouth young lady we wear pants at all times here. What in the hell...
            see in the brink already for correcting sarge on his spelling...I said CRAIC not CRACK:H

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

All right you pea shooters I'm head'in out for chow this evening with the lovely nurse. Burgers and Fries, then we're watching Stripes on my VCR. It don't git no better!

Comment

anyone that calls me HOT is IN CHARGE!!!
                enjoy dinner wif yer new eyeballs!

Comment

or ball.....(singular)

Comment

demotivational poster SERGEANT SHULTZ I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

mama bear;1343247 wrote: or ball.....(singular)
                      :H

Comment

I have a Shultz portrait on black velvet hanging right under my blacklight. Kinda gives the ole place some, what's that fancy word...oh yeah ambivalence !

Comment

techie;1343257 wrote:
                          I have a Shultz portrait on black velvet hanging right under my blacklight. Kinda gives the ole place some, what's that fancy word...oh yeah ambivalence !
                          That sounds like a trajectile!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Listen up troops. We ALL need to lose a few extra pounds before camp opens. Here are some HOT new recommendations from leading experts...

RASPBERRY KETONE:
                            Raspberry ketone is the primary aroma compound of red raspberries. This compound regulates adiponectin, a protein used by the body to regulate metabolism. Raspberry ketone causes the fat within your cells to get broken up more effectively, helping your body burn fat faster. The recommended dose is 100mg per day. To get the same benefit from the whole fruit, you'd have to consume 90 pounds of raspberries.

FORSKOLIN:
                            Dr. Oz said Forskolin "explodes" fat right out of fat cells and assists with weight loss. I am also going to try Forskolin for weight loss because the whole concept sounds cool! Dr. Oz recommended Forskolin two times a day (50 mg). Most supplements will say something like "10%Forskohlii extract from 250 mg" which would be 25 mg. If you take that twice a day, that is 50 mg.

Supplement to Boost Your Metabolism: 7-Keto:
                            If your expanding belly is the result of a slowing metabolism, then 7-Keto may be the supplement you need. 7-Keto is a natural byproduct of the DHEA hormone in our own bodies that helps to keep us young. But as we age, the levels of DHEA and its byproduct 7-Keto drop ? this begins to happen after you turn 30 ? slowing your metabolism and resulting in weight gain. 7-Keto works to counter this by stimulating the thyroid to permanently raise your metabolism?s set point, or your resting metabolic rate, which is based on your body?s amount of fat and muscle. A lower metabolism means more fat, and a higher metabolism means more muscle. Once 7-Keto raises your metabolic set point, your body?s engines can begin burning faster, resulting in less weight gain and a trimmer belly, especially when combined with diet and exercise.

Gamma-Linolenic Acid:
                            This omega-6 fatty acid is found in plant oils like evening primrose and black currant seed. It not only reduces inflammation, but also convinces fat cells to release excess fat. At the cellular level, GLA helps reduce the amount of inflammation in a given fat cell by not allowing it to suck in and store excess fat that creates bloating.

Sarge sez: When the scale doesn't move I try to remember that my heart and lungs thank me for making all those healthy choices and that my goal is to achieve physical freedom.

Now MOVE your nasty visage outta here and make something wonderful happen for yourself today. That includes you mama bear !!!

Comment

No Zen. Jones stood me up. I think some fancy schmancy refurbished catheter salesman is wooing her. The dinner was wonderful though. Cookie was there with Thelma. Why does the waitstaff look at ya all funny like when you order a Dr. Pepper. What in the hell is this world coming to!

Comment

Working...
                              X