Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Awww Sarge, you remembered! :lipstick:
      11 days, 2 hours and 12 minutes! :thanks:
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

but who's counting?
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

That would be me MB. Now drop down and give me 20!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1934942=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oooohhhhh, Mama's in trouble! LOL

Sarge, Mama's bra size is 44 LONG....maybe she should do pull ups instead? Just sayin'.

Comment

Yup. Mama's treading in bear scat!!!

Comment

I can give you the finger 20 times!!!!!
                that's about it
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1375092 wrote: I can give you the finger 20 times!!!!!
                  that's about it
                  Oooohhhh feisty!

So hey, 12 days, 1 hour and 29 minutes. But enough about me....Sarge, what are you going to lead us into the weekend with? We need some of your pearls of wisdom!

Comment

mama bear;1375092 wrote: I can give you the finger 20 times!!!!!
                    that's about it
                    :H:H:H

Comment

K9Lover;1375095 wrote: Oooohhhh feisty!

So hey, 12 days, 1 hour and 29 minutes. But enough about me....Sarge, what are you going to lead us into the weekend with? We need some of your pearls of wisdom!
                      :h

Comment

Comment

Thanks Sarge!!! :l

It's going by quickly and pretty painlessly....definitely my easiest "quit" so far...guess I'm just done with Cigarettes like I'm done with Alcohol!!!

Comment

K9Lover;1377182 wrote: Thanks Sarge!!! :l

It's going by quickly and pretty painlessly....definitely my easiest "quit" so far...guess I'm just done with Cigarettes like I'm done with Alcohol!!!
                            I'm always available for whatever support you need Niner. :l

Comment

You are the best Sarge!

Speaking of "support"...I will have your thong done in no time!

Comment

Don't stand there. Make it happen....

Relentlessly positive

Just because there are reasons to be discouraged doesn?t mean you must be discouraged. Choose to live with joy, and with your life you will create plenty of reasons to be joyful.

Whatever your situation may be, you never have to see it as a burden. Decide to see it as an opportunity, and it will be.

If you live with the assumption that you?re stuck where you are, the experience of your life will indeed prove that assumption correct. Yet it is an assumption you never have to make.

Expect, without the slightest doubt, to move confidently forward, and you will. Live with the assumption that there?s a way to get beyond every obstacle, and you will most certainly find your way.

The quality of your life depends on the way you choose, in each and every moment, to see and relate to life. The person you choose to be, the attitude you choose to maintain and the expectations you choose to live with ultimately come from you, not from outside factors.

Choose joy, and meaning and purpose, love, fulfillment, sincerity and truth. Be relentlessly positive, and no matter what else happens, you?ll live a positive life.
                                Attached files [img]/converted_files/1937929=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X