Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get something exciting done people...

Truly joyful

Life can be discouraging, but you don?t have to be discouraged. Even when there is no reason for joy, you can be truly joyful.

Discouragement is possible only because you know things can be better. So instead of focusing on the discouraging aspects of the situation, focus on what you can do to improve it.

You can always choose to be more positive than your circumstances. Feel the love you have for life?s goodness, and see the possibilities for expressing that goodness in new and meaningful ways.

If you?re troubled by the world around you, the most powerful thing you can do is to change yourself. Instead of buying into the world?s troubles, give the world your own authentic joy.

Yes, life is difficult and yes, you can experience immense joy and fulfillment anyway. Let go of your self-pity and connect with your positive power.

Make the choice to live according not to your darkest fears, but to your highest, brightest expectations. Make the choice, no matter what, to live with the joy that is always yours to give
    Attached files [img]/converted_files/1942529=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Listen up you dishrags. Beginning at 0600hours this morning asparagus will NO longer be served in the mess hall. If you have complaints or concerns see me directly!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1945157=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Life as it is

Whatever may happen, there is no need for dismay. Always, there is the opportunity to creatively and successfully deal with the things life sends your way.

There?s nothing to be gained by wishing that things had turned out differently. Pick yourself up, connect with the energy of your passion, put a smile on your face and move forward with what is.

Your best choice is always to be your best. And you can?t be your best when you?re complaining or regretting or worried or dismayed.

Every situation generates a new set of positive possibilities. So in every situation, choose to see those possibilities and to enthusiastically follow them.

Each setback is just another step toward getting where you have chosen to go. Learn, adapt, re-commit, and get quickly back on track.

Every twist and turn in the road of life gives you the opportunity to make a difference. Relish those opportunities, make the most of them, and build a magnificent life.
        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1945159=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

techie;1382792 wrote: Listen up you dishrags. Beginning at 0600hours this morning asparagus will NO longer be served in the mess hall. If you have complaints or concerns see me directly!
          OMGosh you really are funny. I always enjoy reading your stuff! This, in particular, is great! I can just "hear" you say this even though I don't know what your voice is like, I still can picture/hear it!:H
          I will be sober so I can be clear and remember being a mommy and so I can be in the best place God wants to place me. I will be here! now! FREE! 12.5mg Topamax AM&PM, Ativan until safe from withdrawal syndrome & for anxiety. Thank God I Am Done!

Comment

What did asparagus do to piss you off Sarge? Geez.
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Oh they're just a pain in the ass Niner!

Comment

Funny asparagus story: I was at the store last night looking at asparagus and I said out loud (to myself) "I wonder how much asparagus is?" and my daughter said (to herself) "Please be TOO much so she won't buy any". 2 nuts in a store each talking to herself...thats' us.

Comment

K9Lover;1382815 wrote: Funny asparagus story: I was at the store last night looking at asparagus and I said out loud (to myself) "I wonder how much asparagus is?" and my daughter said (to herself) "Please be TOO much so she won't buy any". 2 nuts in a store each talking to herself...thats' us.
                  :H:H:H

Comment

JUST DO IT !!!

This very day

Your life is here, right now, today, so live it. The opportunity to move forward is in this moment, so take it and make it count.

No time is a good time for excuses, so don?t waste your energy even thinking about them. This is the time for action, so get going.

Your life on this very day offers countless magnificent possibilities. And this very day is the day when you can act to bring the best of those possibilities to life.

The clock is already running, so make the time work in your favor as it passes. Make the time work for you by working to make meaningful, purposeful and valuable use of it.

There is so much you?ve already done, and so much more you can do. Focus on your most positive, highly desired vision of how life can be, and bring that vision to life in your world.

Your own best possibilities are calling to you on this very day. Heed the call, do the work, make a difference, make it count, and feel the joy as those beautiful possibilities spring to life.
                    Attached files [img]/converted_files/1945498=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

For a dear friend celebrating one year of sobriety...

This moment is your opportunity to shine. This moment is your chance to live with positive purpose and commitment, to be the absolute best you can be, to fill your life and your world with genuine richness.

If you let yourself get dragged down by the disappointments of the past or worries about the future, then you deny to yourself the irreplaceable value that is in this moment. Learn from those disappointments as well as from your successes, set your sights on building a more positive future, and use what you have in this moment to do so.

This moment is the one moment over which you now have complete control. So live it with all the goodness, focus, courage, love and commitment you can muster. Put all you have into being the best you can be, into living as fully as you can imagine, right now.

The value in this moment is yours to live, so make the most of it while you have it. Hold your head up high. Take a deep breath. Fill your spirit with energy. Then get busy making a real and lasting positive impact on your world with all you have in this moment.

Comment

:l for you Techie

Comment

Make your day large people!!!

Value the minutes

Value the minutes, for they are where life happens. When you put the best of yourself into each and every minute, those minutes will quickly build on each other into something great.

Value the minutes, for in them is everything you have with which to work. Make the most of each minute as it comes along, and you?ll find all that you need to do whatever you desire.

Value the minutes, for in every single one there is opportunity. Use that opportunity as it comes to you, and through your efforts you can create value that will continue on long after the moment has passed.

Value the minutes, for they are the realm in which you work and love and live. Value the minutes, for they are your classroom, your theater, your experience and your expression.

If you neglect and disrespect the minutes, thinking they are too small to matter, they will pass by all too quickly and leave you nothing. Yet when you truly value the minutes, you?ll have enough of them available to accomplish whatever you choose.

Value the minutes, for they are what will make or break you. Value the minutes, for they are truly where you live.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1947416=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

I am now 52,071 MINUTES smoke free...and I value each one of them!!!

Comment

Job well done Niner. I am recommending you for a promotion!!!

Your time to choose

You can always live the life you choose. Because you can always choose, in each and every moment, how to be.

Sure, life in this world sends all sorts of seemingly random and often disturbing occurrences your way. Yet the choice of how to think and feel about them, and what to do with them, is yours.

It is through the use of that choice that your life is fashioned. From the perspective you select comes the world you experience, in this hour, this month, this decade, this lifetime.

Whatever comes, will come and go. What you choose to do with it, is what makes your life the way it is.

It is never too late, and you are never too far off track to live the way you wish to live. For in this very next moment, no matter what it may contain, you can choose how, and why, to proceed.

You never have to resign yourself to less than the best. For now is always your time to choose.
                              Attached files [img]/converted_files/1947771=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Blatantly copying K9 - i am 21, 480 minutes AF. 2,700 of which i have clear recollection of, and 6,000 of which i am not cursing myself for the way i feel, for the guilt of drinking alone, and for cursing and calling myself a sad b****d.

Techie - great thread.

RC

Comment

Working...
                                X