Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By Dog Rags I see another promotion coming soon. If ya would check out that tawnyfrog woman's garnish strategy. Cookie told me she can garnish a cadaver and make it look edible.
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rags;1344322 wrote: Psst. Sarge.
      It's me.

Shhhhh.

Quick, close the door and put on your night vision goggles.
      I can show this only once then I have to somehow get them back to the files before anyone knows they're missing.

This is a Lamington.

So is this.

And this is a pre - Lemmington

By jove they're wearing funny uniforms, but if that have those sweet looking things with the coconut, bring em aboard!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1344323 wrote: By Dog Rags I see another promotion coming soon. If ya would check out that tawnyfrog woman's garnish strategy. Cookie told me she can garnish a cadaver and make it look edible.
        Will do SARGE. Soon as I return the files, find out the secret of Missy's waters, and sharpen Nurse Jones' scalpel, and hunt down them key tones, I'll be onnit.

Comment

Rags;1344329 wrote: Will do SARGE. Soon as I return the files, find out the secret of Missy's waters, and sharpen Nurse Jones' scalpel, and hunt down them key tones, I'll be onnit.

For Dog's sake Raggy's Jonsey scalpel is just fine. She threatened me three time with it last night. I got a bit excited watching Joe Dirt. She said she wants one of his handbags

Comment

Dammit Sarge.

Wished I'da knowed it wus showing. Damned fine story line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dp_8fTSjJY[/video]]joe dirt's funniest moments - YouTube

Comment

Rags;1344341 wrote: Dammit Sarge.

Wished I'da knowed it wus showing. Damned fine story line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dp_8fTSjJY[/video]]joe dirt's funniest moments - YouTube
              :H:H:H:H

Comment

techie;1344323 wrote: By Dog Rags I see another promotion coming soon. If ya would check out that tawnyfrog woman's garnish strategy. Cookie told me she can garnish a cadaver and make it look edible.
                Looking forward to becoming a WO Sarge. That is after I become a Staff Sgt. Sarge.

Comment

Loving this thread.
                  Thanks for the pep talks sarge.
                  7 keto ordered and on its way here!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

sunshinetoday;1344552 wrote: Loving this thread.
                    Don't know if you're breastfeeding Sunshine but if so:
                    7 Keto Dangers | LIVESTRONG.COM
                    Leon is just the cutest little man.
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks for that RC. I will have to hang for a bit longer then as I am breastfeeding. At least I will have it for after.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Techie,

Am I ever glad to see you back!!!! Yahoo!

On Day 3, Sarge, needing some serious ass-kicking, too. Can you force me on a 10 mile hike in our 100 degree weather? The dehydration would help with the AL pounds.

You and G are both back. Serendipity, gifts to us all, or is it because I've been AWOL? No matter, you're here.
                        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

sunshinetoday;1344570 wrote: Thanks for that RC. I will have to hang for a bit longer then as I am breastfeeding. At least I will have it for after.
                          Breastfeeding, eating well and caring for your wee one will keep the weight coming off in no time!
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

sunshinetoday;1344552 wrote: Loving this thread.

Wonderful to hear. By the way Private Leon is looking (we don't use cute on this base unless we're referring to Jones) Handsome. I'll have him lead the troops in formation tomorrow!!!

Comment

Juja;1344598 wrote: Techie,

Am I ever glad to see you back!!!! Yahoo!

On Day 3, Sarge, needing some serious ass-kicking, too. Can you force me on a 10 mile hike in our 100 degree weather? The dehydration would help with the AL pounds.

You and G are both back. Serendipity, gifts to us all, or is it because I've been AWOL? No matter, you're here.

Good to have ya back in the ranks Juja. I'll have you in Kate Upton shape in no time. Just stay off the juju beans Juja and we'll make this happen. Now fall in and let's get busy!!!

Comment

Step forward with action

Start now, not tomorrow or early next week or when you have the time. Now is when your time is, so use it now.

Sure, it?s important to plan and to prepare. What?s essential, though, is to put your intentions into action.

Even if you?re not fully prepared, there?s something you can do right now. Even if you?re unable to get it all done, you can get moving right away in a productive direction.

Action accomplishes more than just the immediate results it creates. Taking action seals your commitment and puts you in a state of solid, indisputable effectiveness.

Action lets you see and know, without the slightest doubt, how capable you can be. Though it?s great to tell yourself you can do it, action goes several steps beyond that and shows you that you can do it.

Your dreams and goals and best intentions begin to be truly yours only when you act on them. So stop just thinking about it or wishing for it, and step forward right now with real, solid action.
                                Attached files [img]/converted_files/1893991=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X