Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT INFORMATION TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH

The Institute of HeartMath is an internationally recognized nonprofit research and education organization dedicated to helping people reduce stress, self-regulate emotions and build energy and resilience for healthy, happy lives. HeartMath tools, technology and training teach people to rely on the intelligence of their hearts in concert with their minds at home, school, work and play.

PLEASE check out the IHM website. I've personally used their training and techniques for several years with great success...

de-stress, stress survey, well-being, stress solutions, lower stress, stress management tools, Institute of HeartMath
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1344283 wrote: Thanks Missy. By Dog that Corporal Raggsy is Like the CIA, MI5, & MWO wrapped into one covert gorgeous bundle.

I hope the serious health and wellness information doesn't get lost due to the humor fun and general foolishness.

because...

It doesn't Sarge, and your comments on facing difficulties got me out for a long swim at lunchtime yesterday. That, and the walk back to walk in the sun and the bracing (aka freezing!) weather had me feeling much stronger about sorting out our financial woes :thanks:
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Listen up you sewer rats. Get out there and make something positive happen today. Just any small challenge you otherwise would not do. NOW MOVE!!!

Small achievements:

Small achievements pave the way for big achievements. Because when you know you?ve done it before, you?re confident you can do it again and again.

Small achievements, focused in a consistent direction, are what the big achievements are made of. And every moment is an opportunity for a small achievement.

You can?t create a great fortune in one day. Yet you can make significant positive progress toward building that fortune, each and every day.

Add value to every moment, and that value will add up. Whatever your desire, whatever your dream, there are always steps you can take right here and now.

When you take those steps, you are fulfilling the desire. When you make those small achievements, you are living the dream.

Fill your moments with small achievements. And you?ll fill your life with great and lasting value.
        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1894413=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

OK troops it's CHOW time. Cookie has outdone himself. He made those Corporal Rags inspired lamb shanks. I don't like using the word shank around ole Cookie as he has done some time in the brig. So we're calling em lamb yanks. Now get yer hindquarters in here NOW!!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1345466 wrote: I love lamb shanks. Have a place right here beside moi that does them.

I defer to Cookie though... and shall not say the shank word out loud.

I'm feeling a bit of Shawshank Redemption coming on! Oops!!! Soz Cookie!!!
            :H:H:H

Comment

techie;1345463 wrote: OK troops it's CHOW time. Cookie has outdone himself. He made those Corporal Rags inspired lamb shanks. I don't like using the word shank around ole Cookie as he has done some time in the brig. So we're calling em lamb yanks. Now get yer hindquarters in here NOW!!!
              Permission to speak Sarge?

Can Cookie try making the cauliflower zucchini and blue brie soup Sarge? You could take some to warm the cockles of Nurse Jones heart, or warm your own cockles Sarge.

Comment

Sorry Sarge.
                Just having trouble arranging my veil for duty.
                I rather like the Crimean War look for my Wednesday kit.
                I'd just like to remind the troops to address their fibre intake today, Sir.:H
                Scalpel is sharpened, thankyou corporal Rags

Report for 'duty', your tent at 1700hr.... We could play that 'war game' again.....
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1344807 wrote: It doesn't Sarge, and your comments on facing difficulties got me out for a long swim at lunchtime yesterday. That, and the walk back to walk in the sun and the bracing (aka freezing!) weather had me feeling much stronger about sorting out our financial woes :thanks:
                  Good work, Behaving.
                  Now about your urine test results.....
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Rags;1345479 wrote: Permission to speak Sarge?

Can Cookie try making the cauliflower zucchini and blue brie soup Sarge? You could take some to warm the cockles of Nurse Jones heart, or warm your own cockles Sarge.
                    :H:H

byebyebridgetjones;1345484 wrote: Good work, Behaving.
                    Now about your urine test results.....

Zenstyle;1345485 wrote:
                    Dear God private Jones! The 500lb parcel of psyllium husks is taking up a lot of room. Can you please remove it forthwith? I have no room for Sarge's fan mail!

OMG, I laughed so freaking hard I couldn't type!!!!!

Comment

Promise yourself

Promise yourself that you will make the most of this priceless moment. Promise yourself you will direct your attention and your efforts toward those things that have real meaning and purpose.

Promise yourself that you will be yourself, in a truly loving, authentic and effective way, in all that you do. Promise yourself you won?t waste your valuable time on useless anger, resentment, envy or worry.

Remind yourself what an extraordinary opportunity you have on even the most ordinary of days. Show yourself how great and fulfilling life can be with the way you choose to live each moment.

Give yourself good and compelling reasons to get up each day and get going in a positive and productive manner. Give yourself great, wonderful, special dreams that are absolutely worth living for.

Allow yourself to see the value and beauty in every situation. Tell yourself, again and again, how fortunate you are to be able to zero in on the positive possibilities and use them to make a real difference in life.

Fill yourself with joy and enthusiasm as you greet each dawning day. And promise yourself to make each one rich and truly meaningful in your own unique way.

Comment

What a lovely postive thought to wake up to. Thanks Techie umm ah I mean Sarge...

Comment

Why thank you Private Saucy. I liked it as well!!!

Playing in the rec room...

Comment

Just left the mess hall. Cookie is all excited about helping some hot chick develop the winning pizza recipe for a web forum challenge. Not sure who she is but I hope Thelma dosen't hear. YIKES, he was singing when I was leaving...

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
                            That's a Missy
                            When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
                            You're in love
                            When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
                            Dreaming signore
                            Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
                            That's a Missy

Poor Cookie!!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1346075 wrote: Lovely post Sarge.

Is that Bill Murry in that pic?

When that moon hits yer eye Sarge... just go to bed. :l

Yes Corporal Zenner that's Private John Winger(Murray) in Stripes. Damn fine soldier!

Comment

Choose enjoyment

Life is enjoyable not because of how things are, but because of how you are. Enjoyment is a choice of how to be, not a reaction to what has been.

Whatever you do, you do more effectively when you?re enjoying it. Enjoyment makes you more interested and more interesting, more engaged and more engaging.

The enjoyment you put into your own life spills out into the lives of those around you. And the more enjoyment you give to life, the more you have to offer.

Even in moments of sadness, you can enjoy how that very sadness focuses you on what truly matters most. Even in times of disappointment, you can enjoy the powerful sense of determination you feel to get to work and make things better.

Enjoyment gives you the power to fully accept what is, and then to make the very best of it. Enjoyment is a profound gift you can continually give to yourself and to all of life.

Choose to put real, sincere enjoyment into this day. Choose enjoyment, and give power to your best possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                                X