Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen up you dust mites. It is officially Miss Behaving Karma Day on this base. So ALL of you turnips will have a GREAT day. I guarantee it. Now move your butts out-of-here. Go go go....

Choose enjoyment

Life is enjoyable not because of how things are, but because of how you are. Enjoyment is a choice of how to be, not a reaction to what has been.

Whatever you do, you do more effectively when you?re enjoying it. Enjoyment makes you more interested and more interesting, more engaged and more engaging.

The enjoyment you put into your own life spills out into the lives of those around you. And the more enjoyment you give to life, the more you have to offer.

Even in moments of sadness, you can enjoy how that very sadness focuses you on what truly matters most. Even in times of disappointment, you can enjoy the powerful sense of determination you feel to get to work and make things better.

Enjoyment gives you the power to fully accept what is, and then to make the very best of it. Enjoyment is a profound gift you can continually give to yourself and to all of life.

Choose to put real, sincere enjoyment into this day. Choose enjoyment, and give power to your best possibilities.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1912727=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I want you troops to something remarkable today. Just go do it. Its as simple as putting a smile of someone's face. Now MOVE!!!

Making dreams come true
      Dreams do indeed come true, but not on their own. Desires are most certainly fulfilled, but not just by wishing.
      Dreams and desires provide the powerful energy necessary for achievement, and yet someone must focus and direct that energy. When it comes to your dreams, that is your job.

Go ahead, dream the biggest, most wonderful and personally meaningful dream you can imagine, and feel the intensity of your longing for it. Then, with your passion at full throttle, get busy making that dream a reality.

The joy of accomplishment is in the doing, and in feeling the dynamic strength of your own capabilities. What you truly seek is not to have, but to do, to create, to experience the feeling of being purposefully effective.

If you could have anything just by wishing, what would be the point, what would be the value? Fortunately, you have the opportunity to create great value precisely because your every wish does not instantly materialize.

You have the opportunity to give life to any dream by giving your effort, attention, focus and commitment to it. And by so doing, not only are you able to achieve the dream, you also give it real meaning.
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/1913608=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Freedom is the great enabler of opportunity. When you are free to act in accordance with your most treasured values and interests, anything you can imagine is possible.

Essential to freedom is responsibility. It is by accepting and exercising full responsibility over every aspect of your life that you become truly free to live and fulfill your own unique vision.

Freedom carries with it great power. Responsibility keeps that power focused in a positive and productive direction.

Freedom, lovingly tempered with responsibility, has produced many great and wonderful things. Even more wonderful is the fact that freedom?s best rewards are yet to come.

For in freedom there is endless promise. With freedom, the possibilities for goodness and fulfillment are always growing more abundant.

Celebrate freedom and, more importantly, creatively put it to good use in your own special way. With your life, uncover and bring to life some of freedom?s treasures that have never been seen before.

Comment

Wow, those words on freedom were powerful. Thanks Techie/Sarge.
          AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

pixie;1363269 wrote: Wow, those words on freedom were powerful. Thanks Techie/Sarge.
            :l

Comment

You will succeed not because you're allowed to, but because you decide to. You will prosper not because of the hand you've been dealt, but because of what you do with it.

You can allow yourself to be held back by what is, or you can choose to create what can be. Whatever comes your way is insignificant when compared to what you make of it.

Though others may have impressive wealth and other advantages going for them, remember this. You have you going for you.

You have a solid, authentic purpose, and the determination to fulfill that purpose. You have a unique perspective, and the ability to leverage that perspective into real, lasting value.

That's more than enough to take you wherever you choose to go, no matter what your starting point may be. Whether circumstances favor you or not, your commitment and your actions can always be working in your favor.

Don't waste your time obsessing over what's unfair or unfortunate about your situation. Put all your energy into what you can do, into the positive steps you can take, and deliver yourself to wherever you wish to be.

Comment

Gee Sarge,
                Some powerful motivational stuff there.

I have copy/pasted some of them to hang in my hutchy when I'm on bivouac; to keep me focused on my task Sarge.

Comment

Hi Sarge! :l
                  That is all for now.
                  xoxo
                  K9
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Thank you girls!!!

Comment

Make something exciting happen varmints....

Push yourself forward

There are plenty of obstacles that can stand in your way. Don?t be one of them.

Your own thoughts, assumptions and fears can hold you back just as surely as a solid brick wall. And yet, just as you created those self-imposed obstacles, you can let them go.

Instead of fighting against yourself, use the amazing power of your thoughts to more fully enable yourself. Instead of constructing elaborate excuses for avoiding your dreams, just go ahead and let yourself live those dreams.

Yes, life is difficult and challenging, and requires great effort and commitment on your part. Instead of adding to the difficulty with your own negativity, you can choose to enthusiastically transform that difficulty into profound fulfillment.

Remind yourself what a privilege it is to be alive, and to be able to make a difference. Then, focus your awareness on the positive possibilities and do what you do best.

Use your thoughts not to hold yourself back, but to push yourself positively and lovingly forward. Aim the power of your thoughts in a positive, fulfilling direction and your whole life will go in that direction too.
                      Attached files [img]/converted_files/1919920=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Ok you bunch of slugs. Nurse Jones is leading our physical fitness program for the next few months. The nurse is a shining example of our need to get toned and ready to take on anything thrown our way. Now MOVE OUT!!!

True success is being you

There is great value in who you are. Let it flow into all you do.

Success is not really a matter of getting this thing or having that experience. True success is being able to live each day as the beautiful, authentic person you are.

True success is being you. True fulfillment is a life spent doing what you know is important and meaningful.

When you compromise your integrity, you lose. When you speak and act and give and live from your heart, you win.

Instead of striving to impress others, do those things that will genuinely impress you. Live true to your own highest standards, for they are the ones that really mean something to you.

The treasure that is your life is unique in all the universe. Fully live, enjoy and fulfill the richness that comes from the honest, beautiful reality of who you are.
                        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1920411=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Sarge - thanks for the training. It's really helping. :thanks:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

NoraC;1364583 wrote: Sarge - thanks for the training. It's really helping. :thanks:
                            :l:h:l

Comment

Can ya tell Old Sarge lost a few pounds? That dang nurse has me running my stripes off!

Focus on the goodness

Remind yourself how good you have it. Then challenge yourself to do something meaningful and significant with what you have.

Sure, you have your problems and challenges. Yet they are far overshadowed by the positive possibilities and opportunities open to you.

In fact, some of those very problems might indeed point you toward your most valuable possibilities. Even when life is at its most difficult, it is overflowing with opportunities.

What a shame it would be to have so much and not make full use of it. What a shame it would be to not experience and express and spread life’s richness far and wide.

Don’t even think about complaining about what you don’t have, for it is a waste of your precious life. Focus instead on all the goodness you do have in your world.

Embrace that goodness, and make it even more vibrant as it flows out from you. Realize how good you truly have it, and make it better and better.
                              Attached files [img]/converted_files/1921023=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Make your day exciting people. I order it!!!

Act by choice rather than by need

When you act out of need, you are acting from a perspective of weakness. When you act out of authentic choice, you make yourself much stronger and more effective.

Certainly there are things you must have to survive and prosper. Yet you can choose to put yourself in a position where those things are available to you in abundance.

Get out in front of your needs, and transform them into choices. Instead of needing them, you can have them and benefit from them.

As much as possible, put yourself in a position of power by choosing to meet your obligations before they become needs. Instead of needing more money at the end of the month, choose from the beginning of the month to earn more or spend less, or both.

Need puts you in a position of desperation and weakness. It initiates a negative momentum that intensifies and further deepens the need.

Choice puts you on a far more positive trajectory. Every good and purposeful choice you act upon will steer you away from the need to need, and provide you with much more favorable options.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1921449=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X