Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm baaaack you bumbling bunch of rat scat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RunningCourage;1385708 wrote: Blatantly copying K9 - i am 21, 480 minutes AF. 2,700 of which i have clear recollection of, and 6,000 of which i am not cursing myself for the way i feel, for the guilt of drinking alone, and for cursing and calling myself a sad b****d.

Techie - great thread.

RC
    AWESOME RC. Welcome to the Sarge thread
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Let each moment come

Allow time to pass and as it does, make good use of it. Allow life to unfold and as it does, treasure the richness of each moment.

Accept and be thankful for what has been, and for what is now. Fully and lovingly utilize the opportunity of this day you now have.

When the wind is at your back, use the occasion to make rapid progress. When the wind is in your face, take the opportunity to grow stronger.

Learn from those who share your opinions. And learn even more from those who disagree with you.

Embrace life as it comes to you. In the grand occasions and in the small moments, delight in the beauty and live the possibilities.

Let each moment come in a steady, empowering procession. And add your special joy to every one.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I think all this talk of moments was Sarge's way of hinting for an update! Well, ok...since you practically begged!

SMOKE FREE FOR: 47 DAYS, 7 HOURS, 2 MINUTES!!!
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;1391574 wrote: I think all this talk of moments was Sarge's way of hinting for an update! Well, ok...since you practically begged!

SMOKE FREE FOR: 47 DAYS, 7 HOURS, 2 MINUTES!!!
          AWESOME NINER :l:l:l

Comment

To get where you want to go, be flexible about how you get there. The path is never exactly the way you thought it would be.

Achievement demands persistence, and yet being persistent is not the same as being stubborn. Achievement comes from being persistent and also flexible.

It is impossible to foresee every twist and turn in the road. You must be willing to navigate each turn as you arrive at it.

Set your goal, make your plans and preparations, and be ready to adapt when circumstances demand it. Remember that the goal is to reach the destination you?ve chosen, not necessarily to follow the exact plan you?ve laid out.

By all means, pay attention to the particulars of your path. Yet don?t get so attached to the plan that you compromise the goal.

Draw your strength and inspiration from the purpose you?ve chosen to follow and from the value you intend to create. Focus on the destination, and you?ll work your way there no matter what.
            Attached files [img]/converted_files/1959393=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Good Morning Sarge,

Have been on a 5 week recce behind lines and am reporting back for duty.

Comment

Rags;1393086 wrote: Good Morning Sarge,

Have been on a 5 week recce behind lines and am reporting back for duty.

For DOG sake Raggsy we need to get you in to see the doc. That recce is spreading throughout the base. I had it back in the '70's and it took ten shots in the ole butt hocks to get rid of it. I'll alert Nurse Jones!

Comment

Please don't let Nurse Jones use a blunt needle.

Comment

Well :H:H:H:H

Comment

Live from the heart

There is nothing you will gain by pretending to be someone you are not. Be who you are, and live from the heart.

There is great power in your own unique purpose. Dare to connect with that purpose, and let it energize your every action.

Your true dreams and desires are not there to frustrate you. They are there to inspire you and to point the way forward.

You are immersed in a sea of abundance and possibilities. Choose to passionately follow the possibilities that resonate with your heart.

Don?t be overly concerned with what you must get through. Keep your focus solidly on what you have chosen to get to.

You are beautiful, so let that beauty give its power to everything you do. Live from the heart, and be your most magnificent best.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1967837=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1968378=6556-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Sarge!

In honor of YOUR birthday, I decided today would be MY 60th day smoke free...see how there's NOTHING I wouldn't do for you? :l

K9 the Cougar
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;1399516 wrote: Sarge!

In honor of YOUR birthday, I decided today would be MY 60th day smoke free...see how there's NOTHING I wouldn't do for you? :l

K9 the Cougar
                            You're the best sweetie :h

Comment

K9- You are doing great! 60 days, wow! Keep it going- don't ever pick up another cancer stick again.
                              I believe in you-
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                              X