Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 K Run.

Rags;1344541 wrote: Wow!

C'mon Missy.... I reckpn you could just about keep up with Mr G. Especially if he was towing Bridge.
    :H:H:H
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

10 K Run.

Rags;1344541 wrote: Wow!

C'mon Missy.... I reckpn you could just about keep up with Mr G. Especially if he was towing Bridge.
      At risk of frying pan to head, i don't think she'd be too much effort to tow around......:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

10 K Run.

Hiya Gster! I love how you correlate being health and active with having a healthy active mind that is in less need of AL. I am just about to the point after my CSection where I can lace up my shoes and aim to reach a 10k!
        Way to go sir!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

10 K Run.

sunshinetoday;1344562 wrote: Hiya Gster! I love how you correlate being health and active with having a healthy active mind that is in less need of AL. I am just about to the point after my CSection where I can lace up my shoes and aim to reach a 10k!
          Way to go sir!
          Wow Mam!

Less need of AL? NO need of AL.

I bet you'll love the freedom of running with the wind in yer hair again Sunny. It's real 'me' time.

And what a journey you and yours have embarked upon!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

10 K Run.

Love your posts and inspiration Mr. G. Congratulations!
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

10 K Run.

Good job on the run, G, and on the post, as well.

I needed to read your post this a.m. I'm on Day 3, and want to get back to walking. If I ran, I'd die!:H I've tried it, and this bod ain't meant for it.

Oh, you dropped off MWO about the time I did. Glad to see you again.

Juja :lipstick:
              "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

10 K Run.

Thanks RC and Juja.

Nice to see you. Now shake those asses this week! ;-)

Comment

10 K Run.

AWESOME stuff Mr. G !

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

10 K Run.

As far as I'm concerned, you run 10K (and more) each time I see you post or you pop into my mind. LEGEND me thinks!!

Continue to enjoy!!!

Techie - you are just the best pic poster there ever could be!!!

Hugs to Mr G!!

Nicey
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

10 K Run.

Hi Mr G, have started walking daily myself, drinking daily as well and feel like a fat shite middle aged blob of , well..................shite! You have 30 days again, fair play,send me over some Mr.G. Motivation, or a boot up the whole will do.

Comment

10 K Run.

Congratulations, Mr. G. II am soooo proud of you and I miss you on our thread. Please come back and see us.:h

Rusty

Comment

Working...
                        X