Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

self hate

hello.
    i've been here for a few yrs. some awareness has happened, but no real improvement.
    currently, i wish to end it all. sure, you've heard it all before. sorry about that.
    i wish i could get on here more, it could prolly help me.
    i'm sorry for all the shit i may have caused, what a fuckwit i am. what a waste of space & oxygen.
    i know you're all good people, so thus i am sorry to come on with a downer.
    i am so happy for those reaching your goals, i just don't seemed to be destined to be one of you.
    i am sorry.

self hate

Hiya Cozza,

You don't cause trouble for anyone, and it's always great to see you.

What's up mate?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

self hate

Hiya Done-ya

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. I don't have any quick-fix recipes for you, but have a few :l:l:l s.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

self hate

Give me 1 reason fellas.

Comment

self hate

I am so sorry you're feeling this way now.
          What sprang to mind when I saw your name was your lovely glowing smile in the photo of you on your horse. Remember how you felt when that was taken? I believe that captured your spirit and you can feel that way again. :l
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

self hate

coriander;1343567 wrote: Give me 1 reason fellas.
            I'll give you a few.

To me, from what i know of you, and what i see from here.......

You are the real deal.

You are important. And you are important to others who may or may not show their appreciation.

You mean something. Your life means something, and you stand for something, for many things.

You have a positive and meaningful impact on me and i know many others, when we interact.

You are very talented, sharp, smart, beautiful, witty, and a lot of fun.

I haven't even begun. Lot's more.

What do you think of that?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

self hate

I am also sorry to see you feeling so low today :l

Depression is a tough hurdle but you can get over it - I did.
              What have you tried so far, what can you try next? There are lots of treatments out there & one is right for you.

You have been a kind friend to me over the years & I really want to see you overcome this. Let's work on tackling the depression & in turn tackling the drinking :l

Please be kind to yourself.
              :h Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

self hate

Corrie/Beags. I too know that horrible feeling of depression. Its crippling.
                BUT it will pass, the trick is to keep it away for longer periods and learn coping strategies when its knocking at your door.
                Your animals bring your great joy and you do to them. Use them in times of extreme distress. They are there for you because you are for them.
                Also, try different things to treat your depression What are you trying now?
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

self hate

I've just spoken at length with Coriander, and she has assured me she will be ok tonight (Aus time)

I will speak with her again tomorrow.

Comment

self hate

Thank you G :l
                    sigpic
                    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

self hate

Hiya Cori - Hope you are feeling better today - Just know that we are all here for you, I know that you certainly have helped me out when I was feeling low. Keep fighting hon, it's well worth it.:l:h
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

self hate

thank you G....I hate AL and how it affects us all....
                        xoxo Cori
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

self hate

Where's that "Beags on the Trail" I met many moons ago? You are an amazing woman with so much love and respect for the "right" things. imho What happened with the dude? What happened to you? I don't know what you need to make a difference for you, but I know you know. The worst mistake in life is knowing what you know and ignoring what you know. You know?:l
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

self hate

I know I know!!
                            what works for me that is....
                            love and hugs Cori
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

self hate

Sweetheart you know this is a tempy state. I've been there too and it lifts...it always gets better. I'll reiterate what Mr. G said. You are very talented, sharp, smart, beautiful, witty, and a lot of fun. YIKES, he didn't say babe. You are a BABE too. How do I know, I'm looking at you right now. Remember?

Techie :l:h:l
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X