Falling down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falling down

You are doing great Degerminator - you have got straight back on the path - unlike me who fell off for over 5 months before working out that I can't be complacent and I CAN"T have a drink.

I think it took that big fall, and a few other small ones before that, to get to where I am now and which I hope will be for good.

Way to go!
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Falling down

Thanks Flip! most appreciate your post!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Falling down

Keep it up Determinator. You're doing fine. A slip and fall occasionally only serves to strengthen resolve for the next phase of the batle.

Comment

Falling down

Mate it's not how many times we fall that matters, it's how many times we get up and keep going. Hang it there big guy. Your doing just great a few battle scars (but scars are sexy anyway hey!), we all slip up thats why we are here but we are also here to help each other get back up and battle on so we can all beat this demon. You are an inspiration to us all, hang in there, dust off and one foot after the other and you will be amazed when you look back just how far you have come. hugs Kim
          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Falling down

Thinking of you D! I've had so many slips, I've lost count! I have every confidence that you will be back up and running very soon. Lots of hugs....
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Falling down

you guys and gals are all just so great, thank you all. I think I feel worse today. but there is always tomorow.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Falling down

good grief! I'm just not feeling better, in fact feeling worse by the hour. amazing to think of what we do to our poor selves. and then I go and do it again. ok, enough ranting...gotta pull myslef together.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Falling down

Pour the water down the throat and wash the poison out of your system. You will be feeling better soon. Thanks for the reminder to not overdo it this weekend. I really don't want to feel like what you're going through right now!
                  Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Falling down

I am going to take your advice Determinator and not let my guard down. I have a pretty big event tomorrow and will be there for over 8 hours, everyone will be drinking. I am pretty much required to attend because I am on the board of directors for this group. I know you can pull yourself together and I also know that I have felt worse by the hour after a nite of heavy drinking. Take care you are great to.

Sammys

Comment

Working...
                    X