• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

so do you like having a fringe HP

Comment

Wunderoos July

...sticking with the plan...night Undies...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Lillypond059;1346115 wrote: so do you like having a fringe HP
        well....:H not really...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Well I'm going to bedfordshire folks.
          I will miss you Happs, but enjoy your weekend away with the old boy and come back refreshed.
          Productive trip to Sinney Rags:H
          Hi Lilly.
          I'm out.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

It'll be fine in a coupla days though...or I'll re cut it...which is how the trouble started....thought I'd give myself a little trim...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Nite nite HP you have an early morning eh!! catch up with you when you get back..

Comment

Wunderoos July

really sticking with the plan now...Mr Happs is already snoring...Night Bridge...Night Lilly....all Undies, a pleasure as always....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Bridge , I'm off too.

Goodnight to all, sweet dreams...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi all
                    Hope you have a great weekend happs xx
                    Well teeth have been pulled and gums stitched up my face is still numb and i am tottly tanked up on two different pain killers, have to wear a mouth guard thingy for 3 months untill bones & gums heal then i will have a gold wire thingy. I am soooo hungry, ive had some soup through a straw but i am still hungry i want my chocolate but have no chance of eating it. Well i am going to rest now as i am starting to see double xx
                    What colour is your coat Rags it look lovely?
                    Hope you all have a great sleep xx
                    :dancin: enguin:
                    starting over

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1346095 wrote: When I was in Sinny I bought some bagels.
                      When I was in Sinny I bought some Simon Logue Morrocan Lamb party pies
                      When I was in Sinny I bought some Maggie Beer Ice cream (Loved the Cook and the chef)
                      When I was in Sinny I bought some woodsmoked yellowfin tuna
                      When I was in Sinny I bought a lovely purple coat on Mr Rags' credit card. Isn't he lovely ?
                      I shall wear it on Saturday. It is very soft like polarfleesce but incredibly smooth and silky to touch. It'll probably pill the firsat time I wear it. On special at Myers.

Coat :h Foot :l Opera :h
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Happy a wonderful trip Saucy!!!!!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Undies! guess who??

Going to leave you some brekky!!

Ronnie I'll put your slice through a blender. Will investigate how to do the same with some chocolate for you....

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hope you have a great time Happy!!

Ronnie - now is the time to invest in some really good quality hot chocolate!! I don't know whether you can get Butlers there, but if you can their hot chocolate is the best I've ever had by a long shot!!

Morning to everyone else!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi there. Is that Butlers Irish chocolate you refer to

Comment

Wunderoos July

ronnie;1346146 wrote: Hi all
                                Hope you have a great weekend happs xx
                                Well teeth have been pulled and gums stitched up my face is still numb and i am tottly tanked up on two different pain killers, have to wear a mouth guard thingy for 3 months untill bones & gums heal then i will have a gold wire thingy. I am soooo hungry, ive had some soup through a straw but i am still hungry i want my chocolate but have no chance of eating it. Well i am going to rest now as i am starting to see double xx
                                What colour is your coat Rags it look lovely?
                                Hope you all have a great sleep xx
                                Melt the chocolate over a double saucepan and drink it!
                                By Christ if nothing else....... I know how to get the calories in.....
                                Morning All
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X