Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1356413 wrote: I was trying to keep that quiet ... :H

Happs - for me Cairns is too 'touristy' that's why I throb Palm Cove. Really small, village-feel, no nightlife as such but a perfect beach and loads of good eateries.
    I second that. Tawn put me on to Palm Cove when Mr Rags and I were going up to Qld for a break.
    That's where i got my lovely colourful my walit purse..... a lovely reminder of a beaut holiday.

Comment

Wunderoos July

My mom have just spent a far while talking about not feeling good enough. It really can be debilitating if you let it dictate your actions. Speaking from my own experience only.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1356455 wrote: Morning all.
        Beautiful day here with a winter chill.
        Haps, you could stay at Port Douglas too. It's nice there, and then drive to Cairns.

I have picked an obscenely priced restaurant for dinner. .
        Yes, yes, and if you go to Pt Douglas you HAVE to go to Nautilus it was terrific when Mr Rags and I went.

Port Douglas Restaurants | Nautilus Restaurant Port Douglas

What restaurant did you pick Sunny?

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1356807 wrote: I missed my queen in neoprene :upset::upset::upset:
          :H :H :H

Comment

Wunderoos July

I thought that was very quick too Rags :H

BTW - look out for some bling for the Teddies some time next week It is my collection of "single" earrings. As we clean up the house and get things into storage, I am having to make some radical decisions which involve Getting Rid Of Stuff.

sunshinetoday;1356973 wrote: My mom have just spent a far while talking about not feeling good enough. It really can be debilitating if you let it dictate your actions. Speaking from my own experience only.
            You and Rags are dead right on the debilitating stuff. I feel like I've been dealing with it for years and not really making much progress. One step forward, one back, that sort of thing. It comes and goes, but the beast of inadequacy that lives inside me is being well-fed at the moment by not getting any of the work that we have put in for recently. On one level I know that it isn't "us" - the economy is going down the dunny as it is in so many other places. But there is a bit of me that just can't cope with any sort of rejection - whether it is personal or work-related. (I even feel bad when Betty-puss doesn't want to have a cuddle with me !!)

BUT ....... !!!! today Mr B scored some contract work for August/September, which is really good news. As we have been making the house look nice for sale, we've both been wondering why it is that we didn't do this a couple of years ago, and then have the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of our labour. This contract work will take the pressure off things in the short term, and might just buy us a window of opportunity. Anyway, it has been nice to get a bit of good news
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Wunderoos July

That is wonderful news Missy. I know how down I felt when I was looking for work.

I just told the Teddies that there might be a surprise coming from overseas. The Teddies love surprises.
              I am starting to do a little cleaning up and getting rid of things, but I am a dreadful one for hanging on to stuff.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Last week I concocted this... First cook some onion garlic and ginger,

cook some paneer

cook some mushies

add silverbeet

voila!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Oops! I forgot to add the curry.
                  Bung in some curry and stir.

Comment

Wunderoos July

So, no-one wants to do the SPAM challenge?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1356986 wrote: So, no-one wants to do the SPAM challenge?
                      NOPE.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Awe Good news MB. You so deserve it.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

Yum Rags. No one really eats spam, do they?!

Comment

Wunderoos July

sunshinetoday;1356990 wrote: Yum Rags. No one really eats spam, do they?!
                            I hope not.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening Tackers
                              Missy that is fabulous news, just the pick me up you needed.
                              Rags I just can't believe how much bad news you've had about friend's health lately. Seems very unfair.
                              Last night at bedtime the boy announced to me that he had left his school computer over at a friend's house. Think mouth guard. Needed for school today. The effing thing had to be collected at the crack of dawn today and then droppage to school and then me to IT course. Feel as if I have literally been running all day.

SO... a friend and I have decided that we are going to run away from our families and never come back....well not for 2-3 nights anyway.....and if we meet a chapter of bikers...well watch out.....

RONNSTER.....back up on that bike....there's bugger all else for it, love (also, see above)...
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Evening all! B&I and still out and about - seem to have a magnetic attraction to maccas at the moment... Waiting for guitar to finish then home to cook and put me feet up. Talk then, thinking of you Ronnie...

Comment

Working...
                                X