Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Can't believe I've beaten the Froglet!!
    I guess nobody was expecting me to be up so early on a Sunday... but this is the beginning of a beautiful day/month/year... so wake up people!!

I'm in the planning phase of how to manage another 30 days.. people always say 'have a plan' but i find this very difficult. Any advice, examples of your successful plan most welcome please :thanks:

Wunderoos July

Morning Ficks! lovely to see you, have been thinking about you speshully since I was listening to Kate Bush yesterday would you believe...love your work!

I am about to scrape the KFC encrusted remains of the teenagers off my lounge room floor and out into the street....dog help me...

Happy July all!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Happy July Ficks, Happy, other Underoos and fellow internationalists to come

Only two months to spring!
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good morning Happs and Mr Tips, yes happy July! All my teens are sleeping and I'm up doing housework also. Very good point about spring being so close.. very cheery thought as today is as grey as it could be here.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Nice to see you Tipperoo...

Blue sky here lovelies...bit of chill though...I shall open ALL the windows and doors the little darlings were up til 3....

Going to set some tomato seeds I got from the Italian Gardener today...but first to GRIND some coffee...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ficks, I'm not good on the advice thing. I generally leave it to those who know a lot more than me. I really do/have said that this is it for me, investing my energy in the everyday whether it is shitful or not is enough. If thats ODAT so be it. All I know is once I decided to stop feeling hard done by and concentrate on the good things, it got better and the good things multiplied. Thats all

Comment

Wunderoos July

Thanks Happs:l Well, I am planning a totally AF July. I think I have a spring in my step.. have come through a shitful June alright and passed the first bit of winter... all good from here I reckon. Had a great day yesterday, took the youngest to a netball comp but other team failed to show so us parents took em on and had a rediculous game full of throwing ball in wrong directions, bad behaviour, ignorance of rules, desperate attempts to keep up with the speedy little sportsters and general falling about laughing. The other parents were on the sidelines laughing at us too. Much better than the usual standing about shyly. Think we made a few more friends that day. It was so much fun I reckon i might look up a social netball game sometime soon.

Well, had my first cuppa so now off into the day to buy lots of eggs.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Morning Morning!!
                What a great surprise Ficks! Fill up those days with lots of great stuff mate, and rather than think about alcohol, think about your new life and make those plans instead. Remember you get what you focus on.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Heya Bridge!
                  Part of my plan is to check in daily here and report good things as they happen. I have changed a fair bit since I was last posting. Much more positive things to say these days.
                  Now the sun has just come out and it's looking like being a ripper day after all!
                  I have knocked hole in side of house and put in large sliding glass door to let in sun so am very grateful for it coming to shine in on me!!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ficks you little gem...

right swigged the coffee...trodden on a few arms and legs...to no avail...out with the big guns....The Immaculate Collection - Madonna....

Comment

Wunderoos July

I'd love it if you dropped in every day, post us some music and let us know what's going on. It really does help so much.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1343788 wrote: Ficks you little gem...

right swigged the coffee...trodden on a few arms and legs...to no avail...out with the big guns....The Immaculate Collection - Madonna....
                        That'll defo do it.:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Excellent tactics there Happs!
                          Bit of breakfast disco always works for me :H

Comment

Wunderoos July

Make sure you do all the pelvic grinding and hand movements there Happs.
                            They've got to have the whole experience. 16 year olds love that stuff.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Happy July everyone!

So good to see you Ficks. Rock on baby! :h

Yo fruity!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X