Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Arvo Undies, the lounge is calling for a few minutes before whizzing out the door....Licorice and Ebony are escapologists and I've spent the arvo combing the neighborhood for them....they dont know who I am yet unlike my brown chickees so they dont come when called...BUT I had one egg from them today, not sure which one, how good is that?

And so far the itinerary is - WE ARE GOING TO MELBOURNE....I know...a tad complex....

Lebo bread pizza for dinner and I think that will have to be my rather lame contribution to the challenge, I promise to do better next time...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi there Tawny.

My last tribute to my mate.

And lamingtons cut in half at the church hall afterwards.

Comment

Wunderoos July

And I broke a tooth while I was playing.
        Luckily there was a dentist with me so I arranged for him to fix it after the funeral.
        So the dentist is busily attaching our new letterbox, and I'm about to change and dash down to get something for dinner.

Happs do we have ANOTHER bloody challenge happening! What this time... pizza I assume.
        When is the closing date as I'll be away in Sinney tomorrow and staying o/night, then whizzing home Thursday then back up again on Friday and not back home till Sat. So can I do it Sat?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Zenstyle;1344756 wrote: You need to get out more! It's not so bad really...

That is a lovely pic of your baby Sunny. He looks like a little old man in a toddler suit!

I'm glad to hear Cori is doing well Stirls.

*waves* Hugs backatcha Nicey!!!
          He does look like an old man!:H

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Wunderoos July

How incredibly special Rags to do that for your friend.
            How are you going there little mate?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345025 wrote: Arvo Undies,

Pardon my posting slothage today ...

Wondering how Rags got on at her mate's funeral ...
              Wondering what sort of chooks Missy should get once she moves to Lamington Land ...
              Wondering if Mr.G has spoken to Beags again - hoping she's home by now ...
              Wondering if Happs has sorted her Melbourne itinerary ...
              Wondering if Aspy's chooks are laying again ...
              Wondering how Ebony and Licorice are getting on ...
              Wondering how Nicey can manage to be so nice all the time ...
              Shit, I'm just wondering all over the place.

The only thing of significance - I made another rye sourdough asteroid loaf and it.is.yummy.

Catch you tonight maybe ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ4oL0i_hTI[/video]]Tobymac - Wonderin' - YouTube

(This is by the way the song I put Buddhist word to for my scripture class)

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1345050 wrote: How incredibly special Rags to do that for your friend.
                How are you going there little mate?
                Hello Bridge.

I'm pretty tired, and I'll probably be a bit sombre tomorrow.

My pipes sang so sweetly to-day for my mate. Our last gig together.

Did I tell you we did concerts and gigs together in Tonga as part of the Kings birthday celebrations in 1996? We had a ball! Even played on ABC Illawarra. What a laugh.
                A bloody concert pianist and a piper!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Wonder if I'd get away wearing this outfit down to Woolies to get dinner stuff.
                  Bugger it .

I'll do it.
                  Then report back.

See you inna hour or so.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Well done Rags - not enough like you around that's for sure!
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1345052 wrote: Hello Bridge.

Did I tell you we did concerts and gigs together in Tonga as part of the Kings birthday celebrations in 1996? We had a ball! Even played on ABC Illawarra. What a laugh.
                      At least you've got some great memories there Rags. Still a terrible shame though isn't it?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

How were the kids, Rags?

Comment

Wunderoos July

I wondered how the kids were too...

Comment

Wunderoos July

While Rags is running around Woollies ... I just watched a piece on the Melbourne Aquarium where they have a Giant Groper called Mr. G ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1345052 wrote: Hello Bridge.

Beautiful stuff Rags. Your mate would've been chuffed. Take care of yourself. :l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good evening folks,
                                Going strong here, had a nice dinner - bit of hoki with steamed greens followed by peaches, rasberries and icecream. Yum. Early night for me, but... I've got a bit of reading back to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X