Wunderoos July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

MC cooking with bread Ficks, reckon everyones glued....sounds like your eating well and getting the zzz's too!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Good on you Ficks. Feels good doesn't it?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Sure does Bridgeepoo!
        Hahah! Happs, my kids all glued to MC as well

Comment

Wunderoos July

I reckon Gary just wrote "gazpacho" I could hear the texta...mine are glued to FB Ficks...aaargh....little ones on a sleep over though...

Comment

Wunderoos July

techie;1344281 wrote: Oh by the way Ficks, you add an awful lot of cool to an already cool thread :l Why thanks Techie
            Miss Behaving;1344291 wrote: Ficks - I gotta ask ...... what is that in your avatar????? :H:HBridge wins the prize...
            byebyebridgetjones;1344342 wrote: I reckon it's nachos with sour cream as the sclera. Eeeeewww:H and olives as pupils.. eeeek!
            myhappyplace;1344387 wrote:
            I miss Princess Ravioli Ficks but the new avartart is yummy!
            I'm the low carb queen at the mo, but can continue as Princess Ravioli now I'm on my way and feeling more confident.
            myhappyplace;1344456 wrote:
            And did I mention that giving up sugar is sucky and I am cranky as all shit??
            That was me last night too...
            Here is a link to a good aussie low carb website.. A Pinch of Health, Australian low carb diet and weight-loss support forum.
            I've eaten this no sugar chocolate swirl cheesecake and it's deadly! Low Carb Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake - A Pinch of Health - Australian Low Carb Forum
            Here's one for those with a love of lemons Low Carb Lemon and Almond Tarts - A Pinch of Health - Australian Low Carb Forum
            techie;1344758 wrote:
            Did she say thong baby?
            Oh you NAUGTY MAN... BE-HAVE!:H

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1345091 wrote: ... I could hear the texta...
              Oh dear. That's so sad ...

Maybe a little lie down?

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345056 wrote: How were the kids, Rags?
                They were fine. Great troupers.
                Unfortunatly I found out that they'd written some things for their mum that they wanted to say at the service, and their aunty vetoed it.
                I can't really stick my nose in, but maybe I can organise it in a few weeks a little special ceremony that they plan and that they can say what they want to say to their mum.
                I think it was all a bit theatrical for them to-day... they were too cool and calm, and they were taking their cues from adults around.

myhappyplace;1345059 wrote: I wondered how the kids were too...
                Happs, I'll be there for them as wioll lots of others, but I want to be sort of in the background and teach 'em to cook and handle food, and enjoy food. I don't any other skills I can teach them. Except the ELBOW MONSTER!!!!! (Keep your elbows off the table when you're eating. The elbow monster is my hand... it will need a pic to show you.)

tawnyfrog;1345060 wrote: While Rags is running around Woollies ... I just watched a piece on the Melbourne Aquarium where they have a Giant Groper called Mr. G ...

Does it play guitar?

Woollies.
                YES!
                I scored more looks stares and sidelong glances than the pyjama family a few weeks ago.
                And the forklift moving pallets of veggies stopped for me to let me pass. :H

Guitarista;1345063 wrote:
                Beautiful stuff Rags. Your mate would've been chuffed. Take care of yourself. :l
                Mr. G. Thankyou.
                Hey, you take damned care of your good self too.

When is your cd coming out?

byebyebridgetjones;1345055 wrote:
                At least you've got some great memories there Rags. Still a terrible shame though isn't it?
                Lovely memories. And she was a great piano teacher, and concert pianist.
                There were a few lovely anecdotes told in to-days service. She was such a kind, caring gentle person with a wonderful sesnse of humour.

nicelife;1345054 wrote:
                Well done Rags - not enough like you around that's for sure!
                Hey Nicey,

Yes, there are lots and lots like me out there. There are so many people who care. It's just that often we take it for granted, or we don't always see them doing things quietly, in the background...

I on the other hand, am an out there person so you damn well know when I'm doing a good deed!!

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1345091 wrote: I reckon Gary just wrote "gazpacho" I could hear the texta...mine are glued to FB Ficks...aaargh....little ones on a sleep over though...
                  Well I've moved the computer into my room because I'd never get a lookin otherwise. This has increased their TV watching quota however.
                  Man you are brave Happs, to be having a sleepover on a school night!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Ficks and Rags the joint Queens of the Multipost!

Told you I heard gazpacho...

Ficks those links rock....thanks....

Comment

Wunderoos July

fickle;1345095 wrote: Well I've moved the computer into my room because I'd never get a lookin otherwise. This has increased their TV watching quota however.
                      Man you are brave Happs, to be having a sleepover on a school night!
                      :H Nah, mate we're on school holidays here in the Sunshine State....and hes at another kids house.....isnt it funny how quiet it is when ones out of the equation?

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hahahah Jinx Rags!:H:H:H

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345093 wrote: Oh dear. That's so sad ...

Maybe a little lie down?
                          :H:H

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1345097 wrote: :H Nah, mate we're on school holidays here in the Sunshine State....and hes at another kids house.....isnt it funny how quiet it is when ones out of the equation?
                            Oh yes, forgot about school holidays coming up of course they've started elsewhere

Oh well it's time I got myself into bed and see what kind of dreams are in store. Moon is like a big silver plate tonight. Sweet dreams all. Nightski!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Rags;1345094 wrote:

... or we don't always see them doing things quietly, in the background...
                              ... ain't that the truth ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

Nighters Ficks.

Rags what a lovely ceremony it looked like. I love your skirt and pipes. The kids are probably so grateful to have you spending the time with them.

Haps, I am looking forward to your weekend away. Please take some piccies.

It appears I will start running sooner than later. Playing in a soccer tourney in 2 months and I havn't done exercise in forever. IN fact wondering when I will have time, as my little old man is very time consuming. Will make it work. Also figuring out a new work path for the future. I am going to make changes for the better. And yes, it is COLD on the gold coast.

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Working...
                                X