Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wunderoos July

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo, Undies

Wanted to share this with you: my late / winter harvest of granadilla (passion fruit) is coming in. There are about 40 in the bowl pictured here, with at least as many still on the vine.

Seeing that Raggsy made lemon / passion fruit butter, I reckon I'd better follow suit...

I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hmmmm ... I'm 5'10 and 66kg (winter weight). I.need.to.eat.more apple cake as l'homage to Mary ... must.get.tat.must.get.tat.must.get.tat.

Comment

Wunderoos July

Tippster! How throbement. Fantastic harvest!

Comment

Wunderoos July

Wow Tipps thats heaps of pasho butter for you. You and Raggsey have reminded me to eat more of mine...

Getting heaps of tomatoes at the moment, all shapes and sizes...about to cook some up with chorizo and pasta...

Comment

Wunderoos July

We have a sort of plan forming for Melbourne...whatdaya think of this place?

Portello Rosso Jamon Bar - Melbourne City Tapas and Wine

Comment

Wunderoos July

For the Tapas of course

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345647 wrote: Hmmmm ... I'm 5'10 and 66kg (winter weight). I.need.to.eat.more apple cake as l'homage to Mary ... must.get.tat.must.get.tat.must.get.tat.
                Will you stop showing off about your 5"10-age, you bloody great elongated giraffe-esque personage`?????
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

myhappyplace;1345652 wrote: We have a sort of plan forming for Melbourne...whatdaya think of this place?

Portello Rosso Jamon Bar - Melbourne City Tapas and Wine
                  Oh good call!
                  I'll book it for the three of us.
                  Does 7pm suit you both?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Trippy, that looks just superb.
                    There's nothing more wholesome than a big bowl of beautiful produce.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

byebyebridgetjones;1345657 wrote: Oh good call!
                      I'll book it for the three of us.
                      Please bring your own high chairs? Thank you so much ...

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345667 wrote: Please bring your own high chairs? Thank you so much ...
                        OH that made laugh right out loud, for quite a while.
                        Thank you, brushing tears from eyes
                        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345667 wrote: Please bring your own high chairs? Thank you so much ...
                          The stilts will be just fine thankyou (cats bum mouth)
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hiya lovely Wally, floral artist - hey Wally - would you consider posting some of your beautiful floral exhibits here?

Comment

Wunderoos July

tawnyfrog;1345673 wrote: Hiya lovely Wally, floral artist - hey Wally - would you consider posting some of your beautiful floral exhibits here?
                              OOOoooo!! Yes please Wally.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Wunderoos July

Hi Tawny
                                I haven't done any floral arrangements since Father's day, so nothing to post. But thanks for asking, that's very kind of you.
                                I'm in the midst of moving and floral arranging isn't at the top of my list right now'.
                                I also suck at posting pictures on this forum. I'm not sure what I do wrong, but it's always a struggle and I end up throwing up my hands and spilling my drink (AF of course) all over the place.
                                I was just posting on the subs thread and mentioned that I think about myself sometimes as Wally. I was making a mango smoothie and got it all over the blender and the counter and thought to myself "Nice going Wally" Does anyone else do this. Do you remember not to say it out loud?
                                Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                                If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                                November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X